Whats up everyone!!!!!!!!

SOCAL KING

Hey my name is Kevin, im 19 years old and I live in Hesperia Ca. Well lets see im a full time college student up here in the HI desert. My goal in school is to obtain a P.H.D in Psychoanalysis. In the future I hope to use my knowledge of Psychology and Psychiatry to help children and adults in need of medical attention. A Psychoanalysis is prety much a psychologists who can prescribe medication. I smoke weed cause I belive weed to be the only type of safe medication, mostly because it is herbal and not addicting like most pain killers. I use to take pills for my migraine headachs and anxiety, but after I overdosed , I found that herbal is by far the safest treatment. :headbanger:

Welcome Welcome. I wanna say soemthing about your story but im to tierd to think right so lol welcome welcome. Maybe you should consider getting your medical card. Heres some great info to start with if your interested

Ya im for sure interested in getting a license, I have already been looking into it for a week or so. I hope it is as easy as everyone makes it out to be. I live in the high desert and the clinic is in hollywood, I just dont want to take a day off work or school to go down there just to be turned away.

Back
Top Bottom