What's up from KCMO

asking79

What's up everybody?
Just thought I'd drop in a say something to everybody...

Yeah, I am doing what I can to get legal medicine in Missouri. These politicians here are lame full of excuses, but won't ever give the people a chance to vote on it. It's always the same ol' same ol' "We don't feel this is what Missouri citizens want so we're not supporting the bill." Yeah, if you're so sure of yourself let us vote! haha So I'm involved politically as much as I can at the moment, will be much more in the future. The local NORML is starting to grow and can be found at KCNORML.ORG if anyone from the KC area is on here.

Talk to ya later.
Peace.:rollit:

High from L.A.! I was born in K.C. but never been back. It's one of those places I've always wanted to visit.

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Thank you for the welcoming! Are you the 420 welcoming committee? Ok, that was lame...

Bong Mitzvah - Did you live in KC for any period of time? It'd probably be cool for a visit, but if you're in L.A. I'd stay there!

Allglad - We gotta fight the cause! Everyone should be doin' it, it's your freedom at risk! (not assuming you aren't down for the cause, just saying everyone who uses should be active)

Smokedabong - I'm passing it back :roorrip: and thank you! lol

Whats up We are trying to pass the decriminalization of marijuana here in Connecticut ...It is now before the legislators... If not it will be shortly... I doubt the bill will pass , We have an old BITCH for a govenor and she does'nt support the legislation... But there is always HOPE :popcorn::cool:;):smokin::cheer::grinjoint::roorrip::bong::rollit::ganjamon::bongrip:

It is great to be welcomed! I just posted a new thread for advice on Medicinal Strains. Any advice would be appreciated. It's MMJ for Epilepsy Anxiety.
Thanks.

I just found out this morning that Missouri's Medical Marijuana Bill, HB 277, WILL be assigned to a comittee soon. I was told by another friend that called in to urge support, after reading my blog, and she told me that it would be assigned by Thursday April 23, 2009. I called House Speaker Ron Richards office for myself just shortly after recieving the message and I was also assured that it would be assigned to a comittee by the end of this session.
So thank you everyone who stood up for this bill!
Once it is assigned, we need to thank him for sending it forward.
GO MISSOURI!!!

Back
Top Bottom