whats up peps

biker70

new to this so bare with me ,still don"t know how to talk to anyone on this site . Been a smoker for the last 15 years, live in the chicagoland area seen the 420 site and figured what the hell i ride motorcycle have for some time now wheather permitting in this area of the union.

:clap: biker70 glad you finally spoke up :welcome: You A Harley Davidson owner? I see someone told you to shave your hair...did you? :thedoubletake: Please enjoy your time here. Live to ride, ride to live. See you around!! :roorrip: :peace:

:clap: biker70 glad you finally spoke up :welcome: You A Harley Davidson owner? I see someone told you to shave your hair...did you? :thedoubletake: Please enjoy your time here. Live to ride, ride to live. See you around!! :roorrip: :peace:

no didnt shave my head like my long hair to much for that shit just wondering if anyone ever heard of that type of shampoo

na man did"nt shave my head just wanted to knowif anyoneheard of toxin wash shampoo i had a drug test( hair) tuesday for a job

ya justchecked it out frontends got a hell of a rake on it ya probablyget alot of riding time .the only time i been getting lately is whenit dont rain or with the club

Back
Top Bottom