What's up Washington?

SmokinWhisper

For as much as the MMJ scene is booming in washington we have no one on the forum??? Really i get asked multiple times a day about this stuff so i know there has got to be people staring at this and doing nothing!!! So for those of you that are to scared to make a thread you can PM me and i will help in any way i can! or just make a new thread! There are all sorts of very cool people on here that will help in any way they can also!!!

Happy Growing and Happy :roorrip:

I spent most of my life in Washington. It is a nice place to visit for me now. Seriously too much rain to live there and the politics really suck.

Thankx for the info about thclist.com it looks promising have u used any of the places advertised on their list I found one in Kititas Co.

I spent most of my life in Washington. It is a nice place to visit for me now. Seriously too much rain to live there and the politics really suck.

Politics do suck but the east side is a dry climate. located in spokane area anyone local can p.m. me, need all the advice i can get on growing.

Back
Top Bottom