Whats wrong with my plant? :( Pictures included

ginagiraffe

So I'm pretty new to this whole growing thing.. I've been learning a lot. But I can't seem to figure out what the hell is going on with my plant. The plant was recently moved from one place to another and I just started noticing the changes on the leaves recently. I've checked for bugs and I have found like fruit flies? I was planning on stopping some where later today and getting those sticky things so those fuckers die. But other than that, can someone help me figure out whats doing this to my plant?? :)
31057.jpg
4735.jpg
11575.jpg
21191.jpg

Did you happen to have this plant outside?
Looks like you have a problem with leaf cutters as there are some tracks on the 2nd pic, then looks like grasshopper or caterpillar damage where the leaf is missing it's parts. The fruit flies are gnats. You can purchase a mosquito dunk to aide in controlling them or use the stickies.

Have a look at
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

or

Plant Abuse Chart

Both of these links arer in the grow room forum under how to grow marijuana.

hope this helps

:peace:

So I'm pretty new to this whole growing thing.. I've been learning a lot. But I can't seem to figure out what the hell is going on with my plant. The plant was recently moved from one place to another and I just started noticing the changes on the leaves recently. I've checked for bugs and I have found like fruit flies? I was planning on stopping some where later today and getting those sticky things so those fuckers die. But other than that, can someone help me figure out whats doing this to my plant?? :)
31057.jpg
4735.jpg
11575.jpg
21191.jpg

ginagiraffe - OH !! My word, alot of damage from being out 1 day. The insects must be hanging at the door waiting on their next meal. lol

If your going to be putting her out or any others for that matter i would go by a farm store and get some Diatomaceous earth food grade only. It is good on all insects for the most part. You can put it on top of the soil, just dont dust the plant with it, could cause the leaves to wilt and dry. Never used it on the plants. Also put in on the ground where you plan on setting the pot so the crawling insects have to go thru it fist.

If you think they came into the house you may want to inspect the plant more throughly, dont forget to check under all the leaves and the back sides of them.

Good Luck,
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom