What's wrong with my plant?

I'm no plant pathologist, but in your first photos it looks like you have leaf borers eating your leaf. Search "cannabis leaf borer" at images.google.com.

"Dolomite" is a type of limestone that is rich in both calcium magnesium. Powdered dolomite limestone is called "dolomite lime."

I agree that it looks like your soil has a lot of wood content. It also doesn't look like it has anything in it to promote drainage, like perlite or vermiculite. Good soil with great drainage is critical. I'd suggest really reading up on growing basics: lighting, nutrition, soil, pH, temperature... The info is all out there! Lots of good stuff at YouTube, too.

Good luck and happy growing! :)

So Jdub......how's the plants?

They could be doing a lot better I feel a little better being more educated on what keeps it healthy I transplanted into some different soil for the time being that has less bark and am going to order better soil today. The soil is moist so I'm not going to water for another couple days. I've also turned the humidifier off to let it take in more moisture through the soil. I've also moved the lights up about anouther foot and a half so right now there sitting about 2 and a quarter from the plant. I don't know if this would be to far from the plant to let it get enough light. I'm also going To be getting a black grow box with reflective material inside To reflect the Light better l. The box I have made of wood isn't sealed so the humidity gets out and kinda makes the temp unstable
420-magazine-mobile1603804244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1935521680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile791245802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile529577897.jpg
as far as ph this is where it stays most of the time. Sometimes higher I feel that is the biggest reason for why the plant is struggling

They could be doing a lot better I feel a little better being more educated on what keeps it healthy I transplanted into some different soil for the time being that has less bark and am going to order better soil today. The soil is moist so I'm not going to water for another couple days. I've also turned the humidifier off to let it take in more moisture through the soil. I've also moved the lights up about anouther foot and a half so right now there sitting about 2 and a quarter from the plant. I don't know if this would be to far from the plant to let it get enough light. I'm also going To be getting a black grow box with reflective material inside To reflect the Light better l. The box I have made of wood isn't sealed so the humidity gets out and kinda makes the temp unstable as far as ph this is where it stays most of the time. Sometimes higher I feel that is the biggest reason for why the plant is struggling

Those lights need to be a lot closer. You can get a $16 light meter at amazon that will help you a lot. Go for 50,000 lumens. (You are at maybe 10,000 now from the look of it.)
Your soil still looks wet.
Throw away that junk pH meter! It's worse than useless! Try some pH strips (easiest), drops (require some interpretation), or a pH pen (but you MUST calibrate it and maintain it or the numbers it gives you are useless!)

(Sorry to be so abrupt. Short on time this morning... Good luck!)

I couldn't find none on my journeys today so I will have to wait till Monday hopefully she will be ok

JigeyY, this may sound funny but I have read here somewhere that you can always use milk also as a fix till you get some cal-mag. Good Luck...✌️

JigeyY, this may sound funny but I have read here somewhere that you can always use milk also as a fix till you get some cal-mag. Good Luck...✌️

Thanks bro I'm not to sure about trying that tho as it's indoors with light and heat . the smell would be terrible

Ugh... better make that non-fat milk. :p

If your water is "hard" and so has a lot of calcium and magnesium in it naturally (check your water supplier's website), you probably won't need Ca/Mg supplementation.

Those lights need to be a lot closer. You can get a $16 light meter at amazon that will help you a lot. Go for 50,000 lumens. (You are at maybe 10,000 now from the look of it.)
Your soil still looks wet.
Throw away that junk pH meter! It's worse than useless! Try some pH strips (easiest), drops (require some interpretation), or a pH pen (but you MUST calibrate it and maintain it or the numbers it gives you are useless!)

(Sorry to be so abrupt. Short on time this morning... Good luck!)

I herd that a lux meter won't work for led lights? What's the best way To get the other 40,000 lumens I was thinking about returning the lamp posts and lights and getting a t5 light
I bought one as a tester but it's a little to big to fit in my box right now here's a pic of it
420-magazine-mobile1909441713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501830016.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391674525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1213268821.jpg
please let me know what you think of this as I will be more then willing to return other lights and get a t5 format of lights. Although I would need some info about how many bulbs how much wattage I would need and what a good type would be. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

Those lights you've got will do the job. They just need to be closer.
The problem with non-CFL fluorescents is that they spread the light out over such a big area. CFLs are a pain because they have to be close and you have to constantly readjust them, but that's also an advantage--you can get the light right where you want it.

Hey guys! Just got home and I have some things to say. So I got the ph down and mixed it with water so the ph will be good however I need help with mixing it after I add the Alaska fertilizer and knowing what the ph will be after
420-magazine-mobile1620296489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1866575959.jpg
this is the Alaska fertilizer in a gallon container without the ph down
420-magazine-mobile993530209.jpg
as for now the ph has to stay the same until the plant isn't dropping from over watering. I've also noticed that the plant is leaning so I've added a stick to support it
420-magazine-mobile264371734.jpg
and after reading the posts to you guys (thanks a million) I've lowered the lights within inches to the pant
420-magazine-mobile377518088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile165996052.jpg
I'm also concerned a little about the ends of the leafs as there not as yellow and more of a white color?
420-magazine-mobile1444626627.jpg
and I've also roped the plant 2 days ago and can see that the node has split in 2 and is growing in nicely

That pH THANG is worse than useless. Please jettison it. (You will see that same advice here whenever one of those things shows up in a photo, BTW.) If you want to monitor and adjust pH for your soil grow (and you don't have to) you need a real pH test kit: drops, strips, or pen (with pH 7 calibration solution). pH Down is a phosphoric acid and will do more harm than good if you use it wrong.

The lights look much better! I think they could be closer still without overheating your plant (back of hand test). That would also help to dry out the soil. (And please don't add anything wet to your soil yet!)

Just getting your lights set right and letting the soil dry out should have your plant back on the right road. Patience!

That pH THANG is worse than useless. Please jettison it. (You will see that same advice here whenever one of those things shows up in a photo, BTW.) If you want to monitor and adjust pH for your soil grow (and you don't have to) you need a real pH test kit: drops, strips, or pen (with pH 7 calibration solution). pH Down is a phosphoric acid and will do more harm than good if you use it wrong.

The lights look much better! I think they could be closer still without overheating your plant (back of hand test). That would also help to dry out the soil. (And please don't add anything wet to your soil yet!)

Just getting your lights set right and letting the soil dry out should have your plant back on the right road. Patience!

Hey thanks for the advice I actually have a water ph test kit with bottles of solution however what can I do to check the ph of the soil and not just the water? And fox farm soil should be here no later then June 1st so I don't think I'll water it till then if need be

I've also pretty much always had the light a little higher cause since it's sprouted I want to say that I've had that issue but thought I was burning it

Hey thanks for the advice I actually have a water ph test kit with bottles of solution however what can I do to check the ph of the soil and not just the water? And fox farm soil should be here no later then June 1st so I don't think I'll water it till then if need be

From what i have read (I haven't done this), you water your plants with pH adjusted water until you get some runoff and then test the runoff? (That's one are where hydroponics is way easier!)

Scientific, I was always under the impression that PH was buffered in soil and that a more reliable go to for us soil guys was PPM?

Back
Top Bottom