Whats Wrong

gw701935

Ok finaly got a picture up here. Now I am using the bubble stealth hydro kit. I am having a bit of trouble mates. I need some advice and guidance. I keep the ph good but it spikes I also had a baby die. I have 5 now. They look nice and healthy all beside 1. The water sometimes smells rotten a bit and I have had to flush the bucket many times over the last week. Yesterday I washed it and cleaned the air rock and the pump itself. I also tried as hard as I could to shower them good and clean off the roots. Cleaned the water and treated it then put them back to work. They are 4 weeks old and the tallest is about 7 inches. I woke up this morning to see the water is good and all but it smells a little. Am I worrying too much or does this happen. To be totally honest I am not impressed by this kit. I am building a kit from an idea I have and I will post pics at a later date. Any help would be greatly appreciated with this kit.
P1020015.JPG

The water temp is about 80 degrees. How can I cool this down. It is getting room temp pretty much. I have an open spot I was thinking of putting a cup of ice with a hole in the bottom and letting it drip cool water into the reservior. What do you think?

No I cant. At least nothing that would make a big difference. The last couple days has been cooler so not issues. I can put cooling pads under the reservoir though.

Back
Top Bottom