WHCCH has Skywalker

also got a OG KUSH growing its only been 16 days........
16_days_OG_KUSH.jpg

16_days_OG_KUSH2.jpg

16_days_OG_KUSH3.jpg

were I got my skywalker from its posta be dutch i guess?? and the other is a og kush clone (not the skywalker) They both look simular as the grow. The og looks just like the skywalker as it came from clone. Im a rookie at this so dont trust my judgements lol. I'll judge them in there final days and then i care really compare. It will be posted in my journal.

Has anyone ever noticed that in vegetative form, nearly all the plants, except for the really true sativa and Indica strains, look exactly the same?

i got to try some skywalker from LA a few weeks ago and it was very good, very pricey at $75 per 8th....very nice high though and a great tasting too. I would love to know the genetics behind this strain!

the Skywalker you bought from Dutch Passion is not the same Skywalker from LA...
We actually had a meeting last week to decide if we should rename it back to its original Sativa OG name, to avoid further confusion... the full feature article will be in our back to print issue coming VERY soon...;)

were I got my skywalker from its posta be dutch i guess??

Back
Top Bottom