When is it too late to clone?

spazcore

I'm at work 4 of flower and haven't had time to cut my clones yet is it too late? I have some seed from one that turned hermie from too much stress but I see first hand what cutting clones in early flower does it makes bushy plants. But alas I'm just about half way and my buds are taking shape

I don't like cloning flowering plants because they take so long to root. If you do and keep them in flowering mode you'll get some crazy girls that can pack on budsites. I believe its called monster cropping

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

I have an Android device but I imagine the app is similar. Choose the area you want to post in, such as

grow journals>journals in progress

at the bottom right of your screen a green circle appears with a pencil in the centre. Click that, type up your post and post.

I don't like cloning flowering plants because they take so long to root. If you do and keep them in flowering mode you'll get some crazy girls that can pack on budsites. I believe its called monster cropping

I don't like it either I've only done it once, and when I did it I got it to root in like 5 days. However, it took like 3-4 weeks to actually start getting New growth. And yes its called monster cropping and it sure does look like a monster for awhile. But with all the time invested I don't think it's worth it. I can get the same results with topping and LST. 3 months later it's finally in flower as of 3 days ago. I can post a pic of it 2moro if you're interested.

Not something i am interested in doing because of reveg time like you said rather start with a veg clone or new bean and train and have fun that doesnt sound fun at all

I get all clones from a shop about 15 min from here. Huge selection and reliable. But for his sake on wanting to keep his Particular strain/ cutting going it can be done.

The reason I want to clone them is its bag seeds I started in spring and this is my 2nd run with them and the strains work well for my arthritis and I'm planning to maybe do a sog grow with about 15 to 20 plants in a small space

The reason I want to clone them is its bag seeds I started in spring and this is my 2nd run with them and the strains work well for my arthritis and I'm planning to maybe do a sog grow with about 15 to 20 plants in a small space

Just keep in mind it will take a little long to reveg. Might root quick like mine did, by the actual new growth took awhile. Also wait until about the 3rd week of flower so it doesn't stunt the stretch period if you just flipped them

Just keep in mind it will take a little long to reveg. Might root quick like mine did, by the actual new growth took awhile. Also wait until about the 3rd week of flower so it doesn't stunt the stretch period if you just flipped them

Just reread your post saying week 4. You should be good. Best of luck

Awesome thanks guys. I'm gonna need a veg room anyways I got a really small space. I may try to make a mother plant and keep cutting the root ball out I've seen a few people suggest that now

Awesome thanks guys. I'm gonna need a veg room anyways I got a really small space. I may try to make a mother plant and keep cutting the root ball out I've seen a few people suggest that now

Never heard of that, wouldn't advise doing either. Best of luck.

It was in the thread posted earlier and a few other sites and forums to keeping mother plants like bonzais

Back
Top Bottom