when to flush

seejay

So I have some blue cheese I have been flowering for 6 weeks now. I plan to start flushing in week 8 and harvest week 10. How do I know when the time is right for flushing? I will try and post some pics soon.

:welcome: seejay to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos
There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
This is the "introduce yourself" forum.
You'll get much better help asking in the proper area of the website. :thumb:
Try the link above to the frequently asked questions! :)
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

So I have some blue cheese I have been flowering for 6 weeks now. I plan to start flushing in week 8 and harvest week 10. How do I know when the time is right for flushing? I will try and post some pics soon.

didnt say what your growing style is,but starving them for 2 long effects weight/yield.

in water I do 4 day,in soil I do 10 day.Tbh if your feeding levels have remained low and consistent in the grow,the flushing doesnt need to be very long.

good luck with the upcoming harvest:cheer::volcano-smiley:

Hi, quick update. We grew in soil. 5 plants. We has to harvest asap so we started flushing week 7. We then harvested 10 days later. That was 10 days ago. I am now sat here stoned to bits looking at 15 ounces of snap dry blue cheese. Is that a good amount for a indoor grow under a 600w hid? I'm happy anyway. 1st grow and I've got some quality smoke.

Back
Top Bottom