When to phase out nutrients

Shadowhunter

I am about week 5 into flowering and have started phasing out nutrients about a week ago. I would like to know what the appropriate time to stop nutrients usually is. I have looked and looked yet to no avail. Thanks in advance.

-Shadow

Hey
What you can is 2 weeks before harvest flush you plant, that will purk up the plant and when smoked you dont have a nasty taste which are caused be fertilizer,,,, now i flush my plants like this .... i have a 5 Gallon Pot for 1 plant, so this is a formula i made (# of Gallons your pot is + half the # of gallons your pot is) so for me its (5 gallons + 2.5 gallons)=7.5 gallons. so i should use 7.5 Gallons of plain water to flush your soil. Do this in a tub since youll have a lot of water draining out. You just have to do this onces and let the soil dry completey the water as normal without any ferts. for the last 2 weeks of flowering. hope that helps it may take about 1 week for the plant to show some sign of healthing.

Arent soil flushes like a last resort? I think that sounds a bit dangerous and might put the plant into shock.. im just using plain water instead of nutrients? Anyone else confirm the soil flush method??

You need to flush your plant. You want the plant to use up everything its has, including in its leaves. It's recommended weeks ahead of expected harvest. I personally do it around a month, slowly reducing nutes until i just feed water for the last two weeks. It shouldnt stress or shock your plant, but if you are that worried add some superthrive =) But....i recommend searching for the article online at their website or something.

flush the last 2-3 weeks of flowering...

Back
Top Bottom