When to put a clone in to flowering 12/12

tommyb88

just wondering when can u put a clone onto 12/12 light so it starts to bud does it have to be a certain size or could i do it when its say half a foot in a size? also how long does flowering usually take till i can cut it down

I wait 2 weeks after I see roots before they go to 12/12, but only because I've found it helps production. You can go straight in from what I"ve heard. Rule of thumb.. veg until plant is 1/2 half as big as you want it to be when finished... then pop her in 12/12. She will double in size... at least

thats brilliant was thinkin about leaving it a couple of week but wasnt sure but il do that now, how long does it usually take until its ready to be cut down and dried?

it will depend on your strain. Average will be around 8 weeks, check the color of the tricombs (the crystals) to be sure. clear=not ready / milky=getting good, head high / amber=couch lock body high. Your looking for percentages or a majority of the crystals to turn the color you want... they won't all turn at once.

Back
Top Bottom