when to put into flower stage?

cerealstoner

this is my 1st grow i forgot it was kinda important to remember when i started growing..
had few problems at the start but everything looking healthy now, apart from height i taught they be taller by now..
i have 3 G13 haze ladies all started at the same time all from same 5 pack from barney's.. but they look so different in every way..im putting this down to genetics, am i right to?

they have been growing for at least..ehh 4 maybe 5 weeks, here are pics taken this morning...
11022008469.jpg
11022008468.jpg

the ladies are 11, 10 and 9 inches tall..will i wait a week or to more in veg so they get taller or what?..i read somewhere that G13 haze strain takes longer to veg an flower so it produce very potent buds is this correct? :bong:

this is my 1st grow i forgot it was kinda important to remember when i started growing..

Laughing, not at you, but with you. I did the same thing. Didn't put a note on the calendar when I began them. More important is to remember when you threw them into flower. This pic is the last day of veg, shut down the light right after I took pics:
02475.JPG

They were about 12-14", which is the minimum I saw most people suggesting in my "research". I couldn't let them get too big or tall with 7 girls in a 2.5 x 2.5 foot space with about 4 feet in height. They will usually double to triple height in flower.

6 of mine are the same unknown strain and only 2 look very similar. The rest are all different. If they were clones from the same plant this would not be the case. But I grew from seed too, and genetics can make them look vastly different. And with most plants being hybrids anymore, that adds even more of a variety. Just like kids and puppies and kittens and... :)

well iv 1 them zip tent grow room things its 5ft tall so id say grow space would be just under 4ft to allow the light and space between light an the ladies..soooo yea ill prob let them veg for a extra week cause was hoping to have them harvest'd n dry'd by end of october :roorrip:

was hoping to have them harvest'd n dry'd by end of october :roorrip:

then theres your answer as to when to flip. take the strain's flowering time, add a week for drying and then do the math to see when the flip day should be so they are done when you want.

Appears G13 Haze is a 70-80 day flower time indoors. So, yeah, you got another week or so that you can go.

Back
Top Bottom