When you hear about a big pot bust....

Scarecrow

Doesn't that shit make you almost tear up and get pissed?

I do, I was at my friends house the other night and a story about a pot bust came on the news. 700 something pounds of sweet ganes nabbed by the police. We all talked some shit about it, but I just wanted to know how everyone else reacted to busts like that.

I guess if you live in a bigger city you really don't have to worry about a drought as much. But around here good weed can be a pretty rare thing. Usually from October to around May/June there's good bud this year so far has been rough.

i hate cops they always wanna take something from my car and you know it goes home with them at night

its upsetting to say the least...

but I will give cops their due credit where its deserved, such as apprehending murderers/rapists/and other violent detriements to our society.

they just need to learn that those of us who do nothing more than sit in our own house and enjoy something God put here for us to use, the ''non-violent offenders'' so to speak, are better off left alone.

Yea, i was reading a news thing on here awhile where some guy narced out his friends like 10,000 plant pot farm, i was seriously in the mood to drive 700 miles to kick some ass.seriously, the only person who should get any punishment is the narc ass "friend"

3 factorys shut down in the lasst 3 months round here and last month 80 minor dealers busted.. well thats the stats.. but its been as easy as ever to pick up.. itt aggrivates me.. but its been going on years so its nothing really to worry about im more worried about the banning of shrooms its scandelous!

Back
Top Bottom