Where are all my MA growers at?

My first grow. Pineapple Express Auto from Barney's Farm. Have read lots and lots including here and am thinking five days and out. Any opinions?
IMG_127231.JPG
IMG_126734.JPG

Not sure if this is a price mistake of the year or what, 61 cents each plus about $5 in shipping, I just ordered 7 and the shipping only went up to $6
420-magazine-mobile1666568877.jpg

Feel free to share, I would of added in the correct forum but I dislike the heavy mod-ing of post if it's not a sponsor. Without a doubt I'm not pimping a 61 cent item as a retirement plan.

Hey all, I was looking to start a little MA grow community to share experiences and grow tips for our insane climate here. Since we have our recreational bill passed, I thought this may be a good resource for potential clone/plant swaps. I personally have 4 different grows throughout the year with clones Galore so I would love to get some more variety.
420-magazine-mobile1935652183.jpg

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow
westernass here !

Not sure if this is a price mistake of the year or what, 61 cents each plus about $5 in shipping, I just ordered 7 and the shipping only went up to $6
420-magazine-mobile1666568877.jpg

Feel free to share, I would of added in the correct forum but I dislike the heavy mod-ing of post if it's not a sponsor. Without a doubt I'm not pimping a 61 cent item as a retirement plan.

Eek, those only run about $6 in stores. And, that's a 3rd party, non-Prime Amazon seller, which I try to avoid, myself. I'd cancel that order & go to your local Walmart & pick up a couple if you really like that model.
The best humidistat going, for the buck, is the Acurite 01080M Pro Accuracy Temperature & Humidity Monitor with Alarms: Home & Kitchen

1666472061748.png

Eek, those only run about $6 in stores. And, that's a 3rd party, non-Prime Amazon seller, which I try to avoid, myself. I'd cancel that order & go to your local Walmart & pick up a couple if you really like that model.
The best humidistat going, for the buck, is the Acurite 01080M Pro Accuracy Temperature & Humidity Monitor with Alarms

With shipping they are only $1.43 each, not worth the trip to Walmart to pay more. I do like the one in your link much more...to bad I'm cheap at times and need at least 3-4 for my grow (others for random stuff like raising baby chickens). Do you have any recommendations for in jar humidity meters to use while curing?

Out of interest, why do you avoid 3rd party non Prime? I'm sort of new to Amazon, 3 years ago I would give my girlfriend my credit card and she would buy me stuff on her Prime account, a year ago I would just use her account, 4 months ago she set me up with my own account after I saw what she was getting me for Christmas on her account. Now I just order stuff, bitch about the amount of boxes sitting around, review EVERYTHING I buy and admire how the companies I give bad reviews to (not many) go out of their way to make me happy.

My first grow. Pineapple Express Auto from Barney's Farm. Have read lots and lots including here and am thinking five days and out. Any opinions?
IMG_127231.JPG
IMG_126734.JPG

Looks great to me, but I see lots of white hair, I'd let I keep swelling for a while (then again I'm a notoriously late harvester). What do the trichs look like?

Trimmed up a decent cola myself today:

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

With shipping they are only $1.43 each, not worth the trip to Walmart to pay more. I do like the one in your link much more...to bad I'm cheap at times and need at least 3-4 for my grow (others for random stuff like raising baby chickens). Do you have any recommendations for in jar humidity meters to use while curing?

Out of interest, why do you avoid 3rd party non Prime? I'm sort of new to Amazon, 3 years ago I would give my girlfriend my credit card and she would buy me stuff on her Prime account, a year ago I would just use her account, 4 months ago she set me up with my own account after I saw what she was getting me for Christmas on her account. Now I just order stuff, bitch about the amount of boxes sitting around, review EVERYTHING I buy and admire how the companies I give bad reviews to (not many) go out of their way to make me happy.

3rd party = lots of rip offs & knockoffs that I've read about, so I avoid em.
And lol yeah, I love it when Chinese companies send me free stuff to try & negate my negative reviews ..
As to "in-dome" humidistats, the Mondi, which mounts on the side of a dome & through it, is by FAR the best thing since sliced bread .
Mondi Mini Greenhouse Thermo-Hygrometer

Hey Mass Peeps....I've got 5 Early Miss autos in 3 gallon smart pots. They went into soil 3/15. A couple of them are very bushy. I have done no defoliating or lollipopping for fear of stunting them. Should I thin them out?
420-magazine-mobile1318267842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683728666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70552696.jpg

They are under 2x300w mars hydro leds.
I am on a regimen of Grow by Advanced Nutrients.
The tent is starting to take on that lovely stably aroma!!!

Thanks in adavance
Peace,
Reel

Thanks JGreenThumb for pointing that out-the white hairs-I do have a 30x 60 x magnifier but I'm finding it hard to distinguish whether the trichs are clear or cloudy. I'll catch on. Yes you did trim up a nice cola.

Hey Mass Peeps....I've got 5 Early Miss autos in 3 gallon smart pots. They went into soil 3/15. A couple of them are very bushy. I have done no defoliating or lollipopping for fear of stunting them. Should I thin them out?
420-magazine-mobile1318267842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683728666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile70552696.jpg

They are under 2x300w mars hydro leds.
I am on a regimen of Grow by Advanced Nutrients.
The tent is starting to take on that lovely stably aroma!!!

Thanks in adavance
Peace,
Reel
Hey reel. Plants look good. Autos are funky when it comes to issues like these due to their limited veg stage. I wouldn't defoliate at all during the veg stage. Try tucking some of the bigger fan leaves or some LST. Tieing leaves out of the way or tieing branches out from under the shade of fan leaves is a great alternative to defoliate. Raising those lights will promote some stretching as well. If you still have the desire to get a leaf or two out of the way, just make sure not to cut it u till at least 2-3 weeks into flower. Autos veg and flower stages overlap for about 2-3 weeks and those big leaves are essential for vegetative growth.

IMG_127231.JPG
IMG_126734.JPG

My opinion is looks about 2 or 3 weeks away - those trichs will triple in numbers and then start turning white, and the hairs will start to turn brownish or red... also some fan leaves will start turning yellow and dropping off

Philsthetent, never grew a plant in my life and from day one that is what I was advised-patience, patience, patience so I have been following HER advice as she is the gardener. I have been carefully and only recently trimming some of the fan leaves. I think and hope I'm doing the right thing!

Well I have my tent up 4 x8 x 7,,, ventilation and filter set up.. my lights hanging 2 x hip/mp 1000 watt cool tubes .
did a test run today cant get under 90 degrees or over 35 rh . And its not even hot yet ! 68 degrees
It Looks like a walmart trip in the am for a humidifier and a portable ac unit. I was looking at 1 that is on wheels and vents out the window
10000 btu any thoughts ?

Well I have my tent up 4 x8 x 7,,, ventilation and filter set up.. my lights hanging 2 x hip/mp 1000 watt cool tubes .
did a test run today cant get under 90 degrees or over 35 rh . And its not even hot yet ! 68 degrees
It Looks like a walmart trip in the am for a humidifier and a portable ac unit. I was looking at 1 that is on wheels and vents out the window
10000 btu any thoughts ?
inline fans , filters and ducts

Back
Top Bottom