Where are all my MA growers at?

420-magazine-mobile534524197.jpg

Picked this up this afternoon for my outdoor grow, made for marijuana growers and the lady at the nursery swore by it. Lol I offered her a sample after harvest if it was all she said it would be.
I bought two bags to try it out. I love it. It's just so Damn expensive. Their seedstarter mix is phenomenal as well. Actually everything they make is quality. I primarily use their soil/compost/solid fert products alongside my liquid Neptunes Harvest certs.

I bought two bags to try it out. I love it. It's just so Damn expensive. Their seedstarter mix is phenomenal as well. Actually everything they make is quality. I primarily use their soil/compost/solid fert products alongside my liquid Neptunes Harvest certs.
That's awesome to hear, yeah it's a little pricey I started everything going outside in my regular ffof with added perlite I'll transplant to this when they go in there forever homes. I'm debating going organic this grow not to be super earthy crunchy just to see the difference.

That's awesome to hear, yeah it's a little pricey I started everything going outside in my regular ffof with added perlite I'll transplant to this when they go in there forever homes. I'm debating going organic this grow not to be super earthy crunchy just to see the difference.
Try their powder ferts. The Stonington blend Plant food NPK: 5-2-4 is Great. Good for top dress or to add to a tea. I use their lobster and kelp as well

Hey fellow massholes!
I think I'm hitting a cal deficiency- but never had this problem - I added cal mag to my nutes last night as soon as I saw this - hope I can wrangle this asap!
Your input is welcomed !
420-magazine-mobile877076846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile549759056.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237486651.jpg

This looks like overfeeding, I'm not sure about your actual problem though. I would just watch your ph make sure to stir /aerate each item you add to your nute mix one at a time. You can hit a cloud of something and lock something out. If your in flower try to go easy on the cal mag too much nitrogen causes it's own set of problems. You might want to try Epsom salts instead. If it doesnt get worse than that don't sweat it. If it does flush. Someone may chime in That knows more than me. But they look pretty happy otherwise.
Btw I was asking about the underside to look for spidermites because of those white spots look out for webs but they'll show on the bottom clearer.

Thanks - i flushed to runoff two days ago with plain water .
I have those big 2.5 gallon water jugs with the spigot at the bottom, I always turn on the spigot and let it splash into the watering can, then add nutes into the flow , then I shake it good before watering too.

I only added a few drops to two gallons of cal mag and the label says 1tsp per gallon so is just trace really, and I do a dry wet schedule even wait the extra day after I think it's dry as to not over water .

And I don't think I see any mites .... but I need a Loupe or magnifying glass to see em ..... Epsom salts? Add to the water when I do again? I'll research it up .... starts week 5 of flower today
Thanks !

420-magazine-mobile1970385159.jpg

Ok so those little white specs ??
I use diatomaceous earth on too the soil, was hoping that was just some of that ....
maybe I'll do an alcohol / water treatment tonight, I don't want to be using any pesticides or neem at this point.... almost forgot , . LADYBUGS . gonna just get some and see if they stay

Think I've pinned it down- epsom is for magnesium issues, all my nutes have mag... none have calcium / cal.
So I flushed again, and when they are completely dry , day or two I will add a little more cal mag next feeding .

Looks like I caught this before it turned out too bad like this
420-magazine-mobile1311309012.jpg

Hey Guys
Has anyone used a water filter ? The one I am looking at removes lead mercury and chlorine, What I am wondering is does it also remove stuff the plant needs from the water? Also when adjusting ph in the water is it ok to use vinegar or baking soda ?
Thanks

Hey Guys
Has anyone used a water filter ? The one I am looking at removes lead mercury and chlorine, What I am wondering is does it also remove stuff the plant needs from the water? Also when adjusting ph in the water is it ok to use vinegar or baking soda ?
Thanks

a filter system will remove everything it was designed to remove.... I have a 4 stage system for the whole house, removes 99% of the crap in my water, then a 5 stage RO under the sink to remove the rest.

Nothing but pure H2O at that point. So, need to add everything the plant needs back in.

as for vinegar or baking soda... no clue dude. sorry

Back
Top Bottom