Where are all my MA growers at?

Lots of growth and lots of love.

Happy to report that I am the proud papa of all girls! Very glad for no wasted effort.

Two weeks into flower and my babies are looking gorgeous. I cleaned the mechanical side up a bit.....removed the low wattage CFL's I had as boosters and put in the 2nd LED. So now there are 2 GroHydro 300's lighting up a 4x4. I know it's hard to pin equivalencies down, but as near as I can figure that puts more useable PAR on the plants than any other lighting method.

Also added a 4" carbon filter and 4" VivoSun exhaust fan. The sides of the tent suck in just slightly so I've got good intake/exhaust.

Picked up the other two parts of the Fox Farms feeding plan. (I actually didn't know that plant foods came in parts!)
Every other feeding is getting their Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

The only problem I'm having now is being scared to death of topping the plants....but I think it's needed.
Any advice?

The last two pics are just what I'm currently smoking.....bought a micro-lens for the smartphone in anticipation of lots of trichs popping up in the near future. Couldn't resist playing with it.

20170514_130341_1_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1360540

Hey I have a 3 x3 and didn't want to top either , my scrog net adjusts w/ tent poles so I kept pushing the top back and now it sticks up a bit further but is done stretching.
So basically I'm saying if you don't want to top them, you can still train them to stay in your tent ...
420-magazine-mobile2094477777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile995866451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile169554349.jpg

Also familiar w/ fox farm , and you probably don't need to do grow big and tiger together , just sayin you add the two N together to get ? Like 8-12-8?
The feeding schedule says to do it but I never have personally .... I did however use the big bloom as directed with pretty good results
Just my experience / opinion yours are looking fantastic! Makes me kinda want to stuff a couple led in my tent .
420-magazine-mobile18410788.jpg

Anyone ever try the Gringo Rasta line from FF??
420-magazine-mobile957730492.jpg

New member from MA. Working on my 2nd legal harvest. Green Crack, Mad Dawg, and 24k. Growing in FFOF with mostly FF nutes, some other stuff mixed in. Getting back into it now that it's legal. Have 2 2x4x5h closets on 450w LED's. I am a few days into showing flower. Wanted to get the MD a little bigger first but didn't have room. I am working on a 8x12 room for flower and will use my closets for veg.
51657347995_5FA9E49C-145E-4255-8E09-F0630CE240C7.JPG

Thanks, I will check you out. I am still trying to learn it's been about 12-13 years and stuff has changed. Love the LED's really want to get 1 more for each box cause the 1 doesn't seam to have enough coverage sense I don't have the height. Going to get some clones going tomorrow. I really need to get my "big" closet going cause I have access to 6-7 good strands but not enough room.

I had to transfer two Seedsman Photoperiod Blueberries outside. They are on day 83 however they were in a tent with auto flowers. This is my first grow. The Pineapple Express is being harvested. What I am interested in learning is when do the Photos start to flower? Is it when the nights grow to be twelve hours long (sometime in September) or will they start flowering sooner? Any information is much appreciated. Blueberries are mostly Indica according to website.

I had to transfer two Seedsman Photoperiod Blueberries outside. They are on day 83 however they were in a tent with auto flowers. This is my first grow. The Pineapple Express is being harvested. What I am interested in learning is when do the Photos start to flower? Is it when the nights grow to be twelve hours long (sometime in September) or will they start flowering sooner? Any information is much appreciated. Blueberries are mostly Indica according to website.
This is my first outdoor grow. From my understanding (what I've researched and been told by many outdoor Growers) theyll usually start to flower around the summer solstice when they start to get less sunlight. You can also force flower w light deprivation by covering greenhouse.

Mehhh lightning storm !! Get ready to adjust your timers people !!!
We got some damaging wind gusts last night when the storms came through. Happy to say My greenhouse withstood its first test. It didn't even budge. My girls are absolutely fine. I have some tree branches to clean up but my girls are untouched.

Back
Top Bottom