Where is a legit seed site

Re: where is a legit site i can order seeds from?

We're not actually supposed to discuss the buying/trading/etc of seeds. Having said that...most of the sites that support 420Mag are very reputable.

I'm not sure what these sites sell...wink wink, but Nirvana, Castle, Seedsman, and Attitude are some of the sites that are sponsors and they are VERY reputable.

this is taken from Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting:

420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted. Additionally, Medical Marijuana patients are asked to refrain from using the site to solicit caregivers and/or collectives.

Due to repeated feedback from our valued members about solicitation and spam via private message, members must have at least 50 posts to use the Private Message system.

Coops, Collectives, Dispensaries, and Caregivers that have completed our Verification Process are expected to comply with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Posts pertaining to other substances, including drugs, alcohol or tobacco are not permitted. Posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member potentially banned.

We're not actually supposed to discuss the buying/trading/etc of seeds. Having said that...most of the sites that support 420Mag are very reputable.

I'm not sure what these sites sell...wink wink, but Nirvana, Castle, Seedsman, and Attitude are some of the sites that are sponsors and they are VERY reputable.

Very helpful not even i knew that rule..That rule kinda sucks tho dont ya think? ''Cannabis should not be illegal in any country so it shouldnt matter,but i guess thats why the govorment is so corrupt''

now that mj is legal here in colorado i cannot see any reason why there wouldn't be a section for trading seeds, pollen, etc.
how bout it 420 powers that be?

We're almost there, however it's still not time to lift the guideline yet. Although it is legal in Colorado, it is not legal in all states yet and most importantly still against federal law. For these reasons we cannot be used as a gateway for illegal transactions if we want this free resource to remain in tact for you. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom