Where is best place to get seeds

Check out the Sponsors page here. Many like Seedsman for their freebies and breeder promos.

They won't take Visa any more, or return emails promptly. And their shipping is like 2-3 weeks now. But, they have decent prices, a huge inventory and give plenty of freebies. More than anyone else I've seen. I'll give them another chance..

I switched from Seedsman to The Single Seed Center because Seedsman no longer accepts Credit Cards. I made a purchase at Seedsman using bitcoin and hope to never have to use bitcoin ever again. In Canada Seedsman deliveries can take up to 35 days and I have never received a delivery from them in less then 25 days. That being said all of my seed deliveries have made it through customs in Canada where weed is now legal. GO CANADA!!

I ended up using Sensible Seeds
They sent 5 freebies on my 6 seed order, not bad. And it took 8 days from the day I placed the order to my mailbox. Not bad from UK to the Midwest in basically a week.
The package sat at someplace called Langley UK, for like 4 days , I guess this is common, then next thing I know it's in Chicago and in my hand the next day.

Back
Top Bottom