Amsterdam - Smoke the weed, and buy the seeds? Help needed.

Doozy

Hi all,

I'm off to Amsterdam in a week or so, and i'm hoping to do a bit of research whilst i'm there (hard work i know but someone has to do it) and i need a bit of advice before i go.

Having done a bit of homework, it's looking like the Cannabis Cup is a marketing tool for certain seed banks, and although i had planned on visting Barneys; after reading numerous poor reports i think i'll give it a miss.

The advantage of Barneys is that you can buy the seeds of the weed that they sell there, so i know exactly what i'm getting for my next grow.

The question is, are there any other coffeeshops that sell weed from good seed banks, and also sell the seeds?

Failing that, coffeeshops that sell the best weed with links to where the seeds come from, so that i can order online if i can't get them directly in Amsterdam?

Ideally i only want to try weed where the strain has feminised seeds available.

I've heard Grey Area nad Voyagers are good, but any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. :)

been there many times. Grey Are is your best bet. Its prolly the smallest coffee shop in the area. and at the time I went, it was the only coffeeshop there ran by americans. Which helped because he was familiar with laws and what we have here. I would go there first. And also, most people don't know that the cannabis college there is great for it as well. Its like a very well informed museum with a bunch of eye candy! Enjoy man. As soon as you step out of Schiphol Airport, you will feel the welcome! HAVE FUN! Visit the red light district. Just looking is fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom