What seed do I choose ? Theres so many !

xLUCAx

Hey guys !
I'm very new to growing weed, and have only ever smoked it by buying it from local dealers. I've come to realise that the dealers grow it only to produce the most they can, selling wet and trying to get the most out of their moneys worth, pretty discreseful is you ask me ! It's what weed should NOT be about..

SO

I have came to the conclusion I will grow my own weed, I think I know how to get started but the one problem I have is what seed to choose !
Ive been checking out online seed banks, for example:

Attitude Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds

There seems to be so much variety, so can any of you guys offer me some help please :)

I wonna try grow outdoors as we have a large garden, but its late september and cold and rainy in england so i dont know if this will work ! Unless there are seeds that can live in these conditions ?

I am willing to give indoor growing a go, but it will have to be on the sly as I still live my parents !

Bassicly I want nice quality weed, that will mellow me out or give me the giggles :) as i smoke as a social thing !

Can anyone please go on the site and recommened me a seed to buy !

Im willing to spend maximum £15 :)

Thanks,
Luca xxx

If you've never grown before, I would recommend just using some bag seed from some mid grade smoke.. That way, if you make any mistakes along the way, it won't be so bad as you didn't pay for the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom