ScienceSeeker

I have been looking for some bomb proof seeds that can be planted and cared for by an utter numb skull such as I. I have been informed by many people and was told over and over that their suggestions can be found everywhere and open the packet and they climb out plant themselves and in a skin in 3 months. Many £'s and several cardiac seizures my 'guaranteed' plant have had a poor show if they actually grow. It is not unheard of that seed cost = weed + purchase weed from a dealer. I know I can do it and have recently renewed my hydroponic EFT, pump/aerator, light , nutrients, Ph testing, and Luuuurve. However I am missing something, I don't know what but I have grown monster plants in my conservatory and when they started to grow they really grew.

I had to harvest when my neighbour sold their house to a pony and that was too risky to allow them to grow where they could not be seen. I cut them down and with my garden macerator turned them into dust and I buried them in my garden.

After a while they grew up again I was made aware when Officer Fuckwit pointed out they maybe an illegal drugs. I told him that the soil was bought from a garden centre and I was amazed that I had some naughty plants in them. He swallowed that and at a bar-b-que later I heard him telling a neighbour the tale. I told him that I hate people that take drugs , like customs officers, the ponies, and all other such rippers. The cheeky bastard asked if he could have some for errr ' testing and research purposes' I smelt some of 'research work' several times when it blew into my garden. It didn't stop him asking me for more though.

I digress; I would dearly like to know a bomb proof seed that will seed and grow up and when the bud is dry and wrapped with a skin they put mup there with Timothy Leary just to say hi(gh) before his ashes start anoth orbit of the planet.

Please please help me out here guys. I am beginning to feel inadequate here.

Oh come on, it's not that hard. We're growing weeds after all. ;)

Autoflowers are easiest. Just germinate in wet paper towels, plant in a big pot full of excellent, well draining soil (try Ocean Forest with 20% perlite) which you keep moist but not wet, give it lots of light, tend to it every day, and harvest eleven weeks later!

The only way to learn is by trying it out first hand, Northern lights is probably the easiest strains iv grown, a good 4x4 tent, 600w hps light and a 6" filter kit and you can produce a good 15-25oz per 4 plants, remember its just a weed at the end of the day like scientific says.

Back
Top Bottom