Seeds? Perhaps they hermed?

This is ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND BACKWARDS. I’m checking out of this thread. Good luck.
If ya wanna know how it works……….forget it……..
That’s some pretty unchill energy to be spreading.. I appreciated your first post for the knowledge although I felt it was aggressive for no reason as well. If you know otherwise, enlighten us, that’s what this place is all about.

Of course they are.

I've bought plenty of sticks where you had to pick out the seeds, it's how I started growing.

You then smoked everything else.

We even smoked seeds on occasion to be surprised by a 'pop' and mull exploding out of your cone. 😆

j
All of this lol.. Hell even today I still come across Hermed flower.. it’s not awesome, and some times it smells/tastes bad when you hear that POP! However it gets the job done. Once upon a time, you couldn’t buy strain specific female flower, all you’d get is brick weed that tasted like motor parts from being packed crazy in Mexico and we still got stoned. I remember getting excited when you could still see red hairs in the flakes of cannabis 🤣

Pic 1 makes fem seeds...pic 2 makes hermie seeds...you understand??

hermaphrodite-cannabis.jpg

hermie-banana-nanner.jpg
The first picture, can't tell what it is, the second picture is a hermie with male flowers and will produce seeds prone to be being hermies, the third picture shows a "nanner", those seeds will be all female.

I see. I reversed the order but I hope I made my point...whatever that was

yeah they're popped the other way around

The weed is fine to smoke—ever heard of the 70s??!!

would have been nothing if we didn't have snap crackle pop lol

most of the seeds in 70's weed was from growing male and female plants together. some of it could have been herms, but the majority would have been natural.

there wasn't any sensimilla here til the 80's and no actual fem seeds til early 90's. we were still playing with regs until the latter half of the 90's where i'm from.

we never had anything hermie when running regs. you can get a reg plant to hermie though, just like an auto, fem plant etc.. even cannabis land races will herm under the right conditions, particularly if there are no male plants around. it's a genetic survival trigger.

a lot of the reg strains we ran in the 80's and 90's had been bred to be stable. you'd have both male and female plants, but the 50/50 chances were pretty even, and they wouldn't herm unless pushed.

Back
Top Bottom