Where to get auto seeds?

BlackSheep138

Hey all! Just curious, where can I find auto seeds in the U.S.? Im new, so bare with me here.

Auto seeds are guaranteed female and grow quick right? still learning ;)

I'm in Michigan, and I do have some Frosted Flakes growing from a seedy transaction of erb, but I'd love to experiment with different strains.

You're in an interesting place. They voted for legalizing recreational cannabis in your state so soon it will be just a matter of time before you can get seed/clones and end product locally. It is available to Medical care giver licenses now.

Currently you only have a few options. As kismet pointed out you can go international which is a safer bet to get what you actually ordered and reliable genetics. Seedsman, Cannapot, Attitute etc are all sponsors here that offer quality seeds and stealth shipping into the US.

Yes it is best to go to a large seed bank for a good variety. Seedsman is a good choice and a sponsor.

Then do a strain search just for Auto strains. Most banks have a strain search engine. Then you will only get autos strains to look at. On the bright side if you don't want to do that. Lots of breeders now carry auto strains. With it starting with a A they are usually on the top of each breeders strain list.

Auto seeds are guaranteed female and grow quick right? still learning

Not quite. The flowering process merely continues regardless of lighting cycle. More or less. Most of them available for purchase are feminized but not all.

Seedsman is my favorite seedbank for selection, ease, and confidence.

Back
Top Bottom