Which light do you use to flower

which type of light do you flower with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweeeeeet. Im thinking of adding floros on the walls surounding my plants. I want to have even plants so i think that would help. And i didnt know that they were so cheap!!!! Got to love technology :grinjoint:

Sunlight outdoors 365: Cheap electricity>
Yes 2 30" bulbs in a single fixture:
I use 2- 48" x 2 for cloning and begining veg.
Then onto HPS/MH 18/6 then ntop Outdoors till finished>

I would grow outdoors but i know too many people around me go down for that. Get too careless and expand too much. My areas bad for helicopters scanning the mountains. Thought about it but never acted. I like the controll of indoors too much too. Thinking about investing in a solar panel or two. :Rasta:

Yep, I love ol charlie flyin too< smile right back at him> but electricity here is .45pkh and a good reason why I just switched at least to a solar h20> indoors has the benes but I like a fresh every 45-60 days cycled herb> But going solar if you can tap that amount of cake to do it is a good way to go>

Yeah got to keep a flow going or your going to be payin it all in bills and not enjoying it. Shits a loop hole......... na more like an asshole. sry lil vivid there

Why not grow you up some? :smokin:

I flower with 600w HPS - High output with an enhanced spectrum (at least that's what they claim). I'll add a few CFLs if needed.

I veg with a 400w MH.

I really want to add UVB light. From what I've been reading, UVB light can promote THC development or at least, allow you to better realize the full potential of your plants. UVB light is not present in HID lights but sunlight has plenty. Seems to me, you want to mimic nature as close as possible in that regard.

:peace:

Harry

How much UVB would you add to an existing grow to recognize a difference? I see lights in all shapes and sizes (mostly for reptiles).
I've also read that with a lot of UVB lamps the UVB completely dissapates only a few inches from the bulb. That would require putting lights all over the place to be very effective I would think. Unless they have a HID version of a UVB lamp?

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom