Which light do you use to flower

which type of light do you flower with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
curiosity strikes again... What type of light/lights do you flower with? I use a 400 HPS and a 400 MH. I have tried 2 400 HPS's but I like the mixed light results better.:peace::ganjamon:

i want some orange bud
Why not grow you up some? :smokin:

I flower with 600w HPS - High output with an enhanced spectrum (at least that's what they claim). I'll add a few CFLs if needed.

I veg with a 400w MH.

I really want to add UVB light. From what I've been reading, UVB light can promote THC development or at least, allow you to better realize the full potential of your plants. UVB light is not present in HID lights but sunlight has plenty. Seems to me, you want to mimic nature as close as possible in that regard.

:peace:

Harry

2x30 watt 2 bulb floro fixtures from wal-mart are all i have used so far and the results are not disappointing.

Picture_00117.jpg

Picture_00321.jpg

With 20 some years under the belt I use both with M.H. only for the last 7-10 days.
Trying to tighten those nugs up those last 2 weeks huh?lol I have a friend who swears by a product called gravity for that purpose. I was told it was hormones but when i researched things it said it was kelp and b-1. I still won't use it but it sure sounds interesting.

Good looking plants for the pay i'de say. Pink bag??? Whats your light scheme? Other nutes? just wondering

Interesting. Ill have to look up this soil @ wallmart. Your fixtures the 2x30. What does that mean. 2 bulbs 30" or 2 ballasts with 30 bulbs? im not good with flouros but like the Compacts.

Interesting. Ill have to look up this soil @ wallmart. Your fixtures the 2x30. What does that mean. 2 bulbs 30" or 2 ballasts with 30 bulbs? im not good with flouros but like the Compacts.

Two 30 watt 48" fixtures that have two bulbs each.
the fixtures are $20
the bulbs are $10 for a 2 pack
here's a pic of the style i mean:
Light_fixture1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom