Which of all Cannabis kinds contain highest percentage of THC ???

perqo

Hello everyone

I am 57 years old and I have been diagnosed with cancer of urinary bladder 6 months ago, I decided not to be treated with chemotherapy, i will tread myself with OIL ( Risky Simson canabis oil).
Browsing around, reading many articles, forums, almost everyone has had good results.

I want to grow the plants by myself, but I don't know what to choose.?
Should it be Sativa or Indica?
Which subgroup?

What is more important is, which of all has most THC??
From which can I get highest percentage of THC ??

Greetings

perqo

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I too am looking for the best thc bud that can be grown. Don't know if the seed sellers claimed thc content is to be believed - I think that even a highly rate string will vary in THC content due to many variables possible in the grow environment.

I will watch this thread and see what others say.

You could just order a few seeds of the several cannabis cup winners and do your own testing to see what type of bud is best for you - one size does not fit all.

Thehitman

Thanks for your support.
I wish you get what you are looking for and get great results :) .

As much as I have read "Indica" is better and contains more THC, but indica has a lot of subplants, which of them is the real deal?!

I don't want to spend much time on experimenting, that's why I'm discovering !!

Lets hope for the best my friend :)

All the best
Perqo

You might go to leafly. You can explore strains there and filter by the effect that you are looking for.

where do you live? You might be qualified for medical cannabis at the dispensary. If so, you may want to try the concentrates.

Thehitman

I live in balcan where weed is absolutely illegal, and for doing nothing you could go to jail for very long time :) .

Which means I have to be very careful, that's why I'm trying to find the best of the best so I plant once and I get good results!!
There is no room for mistakes and getting second chances!

Peace

If u want to do oil u should rather go for indica strain, cause these contain more CBD, which is anti-cancer cannabinoid. In USA they have clones that have been tested, and THC content is well-known, but here you'll have to stick to breeder's description. Anyway, when looking for CBD rich strains. Maybe try CBD crew.

Back
Top Bottom