White mite

Kai420Fowler

I had a white mite type but on my plant, it left a web it was ok the underside of my leaf, I didn't think anything of it at the time so I didn't take any pictures. It was flat on its underside, and its web is similar too a spiders all I see is a small string of it left on the underside, I will post pictures of it tomorrow when there is light. So I am here too ask about your opinions on what you think it is, it was white, flat, and had made a web on the underside of one of my leafs (it was being grown indoor). Thank you for your input and help .

Spider mites? They are pretty notorious for doing that. They can be a REAL boon for growth, & if left unchecked,they can completely ruin a harvest. :rip:

Catch them early on, & it's nbd. Just make sure to clean the entire area of your grow space, thoroughly.

Spider mites? They are pretty notorious for doing that. They can be a REAL boon for growth, & if left unchecked,they can completely ruin a harvest. :rip:

Catch them early on, & it's nbd. Just make sure to clean the entire area of your grow space, thoroughly.

No it wasn't a spider mite, it was white and flat, I have had spider mites before but this looked nothing like one

Back
Top Bottom