white powder mold

upthere4209

what should i do i have 6 plants just covered in it. i bought clones from someone and it was just on the bottom but spread threw the plant i got 17 plants 4 1000's lights. I'm thinking about putting the six in my 4 by 8 room with a 1000 on the track . there in second week bloom .

what can i buy or do i heard deluted milk or baking soda i noticed it i while ago but never thought it was a problem till bloom then bamm it took over

Need Help !!!!!!

not buying clones off someone again this is my fifth grow and never had this there were perfect but damm

Powdery mildew in vegetative growth is easier to treat than in the later stages of flowering. Quarantine all new plants in a separate area where they can’t infect other plants. If your plants get infected during flowering, especially far into the flowering stage, the buds will eventually become infected. - Filter incoming air to prevent spores from entering the room in the airstream. A germicidal UVC light like the ones used in food handling kills powdery mildew spores that are airborne. Ionizers and ozone generators precipitate and inactivate spores, lessening the chances of infection.

As with other fungi, restrict humidity and spore production not by watering or foliar spraying at night or with lights off. Water plants when lights first come on or with at least five hours of remaining light time. Keep humidity in check; anything over 50% may trigger problems. Keep plants spaced apart to allow for maximum airflow in between plants helps to minimize plant-to-plant infection. - To prevent outbreaks you can use the following products on a regular basis:

• Ampelomyces quisqualis(beneficial fungi)
• Bacillus pumilis (beneficial bacteria)
• Bacillus subtilis (beneficial bacteria)
• Compost and compost tea
• Milk
• Neem oil
• Potassium bicarbonate
• Sesame and fish oils
• Sodium bicarbonate

Control Removing infected leaves from the grow room is critical. Carefully remove them without knocking spores into the air. Place a bag over infected leaves and tie it shut; then remove the leaves. Use a fungicide on wounded stems from which you’ve removed the leaves. - The following product list will work for indoor and outdoor plants.

• Vinegar
• Bacillus pumilis(beneficial bacteria)
• Bacillus subtilis (beneficial bacteria)
• Cinnamon Oil and Tea
• Clove Oil
• Copper
• Coriander Oil
• Garlic
• Horticultural oils containing jojoba or cottonseed oil
• Hydrogen peroxide
• Limonene
• Milk
• Neem oil
• pH Up
• Potassium bicarbonate
• Sesame oil
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Sulfur

Chronic has some good info.
Sierra natural science has a treatment for pm. It is a devastating condition upthere :(
I have been through it up down around and sideways.
I have not used sns, greencure is also another option.
Since your 2 wks into flower I dont believe eagle 20 is a viable option for you. However, in your case consider all possibilities and research for yourself.

anyone heard of or used green cure for pm does it work

i went to the grow store and they were telling me to go with the sulfur vaporizer. but cost way to much for some cheap made medal shit
and sulfur is deadly

i went with greenway powder mold spray it cost 26 bucks got half my plants . just wondering should i go with green cure in stead. its cheaper I'm on a broke nigga budget at the time just bought another set up and electricity is sky high fuck!!!!

Your in a tough place...
Sulphur vap will give you 3week before it starts again.
There was a post on a person about to use greencure but the post went dead.
So perhaps start a new thread as a shout out.
One thing for sure, if you dont handle this it will be devastating...

green cure seems to work for only 17 bucks its 87% potassium bicarbonate ... the guy at the hydro store is a joke i asked for potassium bicarbonate and shows me a 130 sulfur burner then 27 dollar bottle of shit with 12% some bullshit and 88% other ingredients it really said other ingredients ... green cure you can make 24 gallons with it ....seems good so farr

I'm prayin

Its a place to start upthere...
I went with eagle 20 and thats just the end of pm.
Please continue your thread with results of greencure!
You can save many others pain and suffering.
Love those girls as much as possible

Applied Greencare last Saturday, 6 days ago. On Wednesday it looked better on a few plants and worse on 2 others. Will apply again this weekend. 1 week intervals as per instructions.
IMG_20140327_151237_773.jpg

Just hitting week 5 of bloom in a greenhouse. Not sure how much more I should be using this. It claims up to 1 hour before harvest is ok but how will it affect the buds???

Apply as per label, my fingers are crossed for you.
At the end wash ypur buds, any residue will come off as greencare is non-systemic.
Search the forum for bud washing. Im a believer in washing now.
Keep us posted ypu guys :)

anyone heard of or used green cure for pm does it work

i went to the grow store and they were telling me to go with the sulfur vaporizer. but cost way to much for some cheap made medal shit
and sulfur is deadly

i went with greenway powder mold spray it cost 26 bucks got half my plants . just wondering should i go with green cure in stead. its cheaper I'm on a broke nigga budget at the time just bought another set up and electricity is sky high fuck!!!!

I use green cure on my lady's and my outdoor lilacs and pickling cukes....works for me everytime.

I have not had to use it in flower on my girls, but in veg I have only needed one application both times I had pm issues.

My buddy went with eagle20 in his veg, no more pm, he sprayed during veg a week before his 12/12 flip. 60 days later, no signs of PM. Pretty amazing since everything else only keeps it away about a week, then it pops back.. but what about the buds? Are they tainted or has the systemic worm off/worked it's way out of the plants? What is your experience with smoking buds from plants treated with eagle20? Are they safe/different? H wants me to come try it out soon, but need to know what others have experienced? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom