White Rhino spacing issues

sullymonster

hi - on my first grow and have a journal here

1st grow White Rhino - cfl / hps - help much appreciated

if you check out the pictures at the bottom of the page you will see my 5 white rhino plants fighting for space in a 1mx1mx2m tent. as this is my first grow im not to sure what to do to ensure max potential yield as a lot of the leaves are shaded by others. any help would be really appreciated, especially from any rhino growers out there who could brief me with what to expect from these bad girls. :peace:

Leave those leaves, once you go into flowering it will space out a bit.. I grew some WR out and some looked just like those... Just rotate them and do the best you can to get the light where you can..Can you add some side lighting?

Actually they don't look too bad. Take a peak at my crowded house. lol

Leave those leaves, once you go into flowering it will space out a bit.. I grew some WR out and some looked just like those... Just rotate them and do the best you can to get the light where you can..Can you add some side lighting?

pics were taken yesterday a day latter and they look alot better, i think putting two of the plants on a raised level really seemed to have helped. i was thinking of rotating every feed but do you think it should be done daily ?? side lighting is not really an option as there is hardly any space in there at all. i only have a 125w 6400k cfl that i used in the seedling stage, would that be of any use ?? to free up some space i may hang the intake from the ceiling.

screwnuts - that is a lovely lil grow you got going on, ballsy as hell attempting all those different strains!! currently smoking some arjans strawberry haze at the moment - its got such a lovely taste.

When you water is fine, no worries on the side light.....

will do - thanks

do you have idea what a stadium layout means ?? i read it in the 'bible' and the term refers to the way the plants are placed under the light for max intensity, but it doesn't really explain what or how to do it.
im guessing stadium layout refers to having some plants propped up on the perimeters, with others in the center.

will do - thanks

do you have idea what a stadium layout means ?? i read it in the 'bible' and the term refers to the way the plants are placed under the light for max intensity, but it doesn't really explain what or how to do it.
im guessing stadium layout refers to having some plants propped up on the perimeters, with others in the center.

You are correct. Stadium layout refers to having you pots at varying heights to maximize light penetration. If you do that all you need to do is rotate the plants when you water to insure even light coverage.

thanks screwnuts - whats best to prop the ladies higher ?? i was thinking of maybe some little stools so that there is space between the legs for the plants on the lower ground to grow through....

also guys is it to late to prune the bottom say 10cm now that ive gone 12/12 ??
would this harm the plant ??
why is this best done say a week before going 12/12 ??

thanks

I am growing in 5-gallon buckets. Tonight I am raising my shorter plants to even out the canopy. I plan to use a smaller bucket turned upsidedown under the grow bucket. Whatever you use just make sure it is plenty stable. Don't want to knock one over during watering. If you have a dollar store near by you can find something there for sure.

lollypop your babies I did this with same strain and got an ounze bud on the top and thats dry weight :ganjamon:
White rino I find is good allround if confined for space put them clones on 12/12 as soon as they root .I think for every 9litres of soil you will produce an ounze of bud dry!!!!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom