White Widow Big Bud

Dad220

Looking good how long left do you guys think

Attachments

• B713BA73-BFD1-4604-809C-783D533F2375.jpeg
    B713BA73-BFD1-4604-809C-783D533F2375.jpeg
    973.3 KB · Views: 80
Hard to tell from the pictures, but looks like it could go longer yet from what I can see. How many week has it been in flower? Looks like a hybrid?

Absolutely no idea mate, can't tell from the pics. We need a close up lol.

I done WW x BB a few years back though and it's the only strain I've done to date that I was allergic to touch. Got a mad rash all over my hands n arms every time I had trimming/training to do.
Was a pretty lethal smoke though so well worth the drama :)

It’s the 5th week in flower
Oh wow, its not the picture, its my phone. Just grabbed the mrs tab and its crystal.
Youve got plenty time to go mate and they look healthy as!
You say 5th week but do you mean 5th week of 12/12 ? If so theyre doing really well.
If not then youre a little bit behind.

Also, a small observation.
If you look at the leaves, theyre all tilting up. Many say this can only be good. However, if you look at the plant on the right. She is "praying" pretty much perfectly.
The plant on the left is over praying. If you look carefully youll see that the margin down the middle has went a bit rigid and you can see the pointed tips of the leaf edges curling up.

That plant is iether too close to the light, a fan or a heater.
Youll know which it is now that ive pointed it out.
Its not life threatening by any means but those buds may eventually fry if you don't sort it out. Better to be safe than sorry mate. We all learned the hard way.

Oh wow, its not the picture, its my phone. Just grabbed the mrs tab and its crystal.
Youve got plenty time to go mate and they look healthy as!
You say 5th week but do you mean 5th week of 12/12 ? If so theyre doing really well.
If not then youre a little bit behind.

Also, a small observation.
If you look at the leaves, theyre all tilting up. Many say this can only be good. However, if you look at the plant on the right. She is "praying" pretty much perfectly.
The plant on the left is over praying. If you look carefully youll see that the margin down the middle has went a bit rigid and you can see the pointed tips of the leaf edges curling up.

That plant is iether too close to the light, a fan or a heater.
Youll know which it is now that ive pointed it out.
Its not life threatening by any means but those buds may eventually fry if you don't sort it out. Better to be safe than sorry mate. We all learned the hard way.
Their both on 11/13 have been for 5 weeks. The one on the left is growing in biobizz light mix. The one on the right is growing in coco they both been fed the same nutes the biobizz feeding schedule. But your right I will keep a eye on the bigger one. Cheers for the advice

Back
Top Bottom