White widow question

Depending which seed bank you got it from.

These are advertised finished date from the breeders.

White Label / Dinafem / Flying Dutchmen: 50-65 days
De Sjamaan: 56-70 days
Nirvana / Female Seeds / Greenhouse: 60-75 days
Ceres / Seedsman / Dutch Passion: 60 days
G13 Labs: ?

I have always let ww go for 10 weeks or longer. They should pack on more weight and sugar up after 8 weeks. I also like to put them into a dark stage for 48 hrs. before harvest. Mine was from Dutch Passion a 60% sativa 40% indica.

Good luck,
Flipper:thumb:

nice one Twelve12, what breeder are you using crookedfinger? Although I havent ever grown white widow which is a bit strange, Its often reported that from both dutch passion and Nirvana there are two distinct phenos, one which comes in after <65 days and one which come after>65 (and of course all phenos in between).

Thanks. Advertised finish date is not always correct due to different growing environment. The breeder has optimal condition, and more or less could be used as marketing purpose, we all like fast flowering.

I'm growing out WW right now too from Greenhouse, thought I give it a go from the original creator of White Widow. Haven't try seeds from other banks yet. Even though the original is from GH, other banks may produce better pheno like you've mentioned.

Speaking of WW, I need to take some clones today, heh.

Will you be starting a grow journal with them?

Thanks for all the responses. I'm sure you've all been in my shoes and know how it feels, I have extremely high hopes for this grow. I guess you could say it's my grow 1.2. My first grow was with some dirt weed bag seeds just for knowledge. It's almost finished but it's about a week ahead of these girls. These I got from a bag of some of the greatest bud I've ever smoked and was so excited when I ran across 3 seeds in it. If anyone has any ideas of the strain I would love to know your thoughts. Thanks again for the help. 12/12 I wish I had started a journal on this grow. I am on day 57 of flower and will post pics of trichs tomorrow. I have read I need to flush with plain water no nutes or anything for 2 weeks prior to cutting her down. Is this right? I am growing in Fox Farms soil in 3 gal pots and using the full line of FF nutes under 600 w HPS. I believe the strain is white widow but don't know for sure so I'm calling her Murdock. I have achieved way better results than I ever thought possible on my first grow and don't want to f%^* it up at the very end. (Flipper, if you want to chime in here feel free.) If I want a nice high that will give me a nice kick in the pants but not put me to sleep 2 hours later at what point do I let the trichomes get to before I flush so they are where they need to be in 2 weeks (or whatever the proper schedule is) after she has used up all the remaining nutes and achieved the proper amber to cloudy ratio? :thanks:
DSCI0444.JPG

This is from day 35 of flower. I will update with kola and trich pics tomorrow.

Take some pics of the plant before you chop her and enter it in the September Plant of The Month contest here at 420mag. This month we got lots of entries, hope to see you there next month!

For harvesting details please read this lovely guide to harvesting for beginner I've obtained while searching the web when the spider wasn't home. It mentioned about trichchome color ratio, when to harvest, best time to harvest, flushing, curing, etc...

Back
Top Bottom