White Widow Skunk

the only thing I'm looking at the end of my harvest is smell and taste. I'm 100% totally focused on my dry and cure. That's my crucial time. You fuck that up then you just wasted all your time and money.

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_133112229_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200703_133112229_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Itll slow it down a tad but you want to harvest the colas first, when you think the trichomes look the way you like your high to be. Then let the lower ones do their thing for a bit longer. Removing a few leaves is fine as well to clear a path for light.
So when I chop just the top colas they will still slowly dry? I'm thinking of the dry as well. They won't dry too fast will they?

Oh and what do I do, only continue to flush the whole way til the end? I might even throw another note solution at them after I cut the flushed colas off.... Right?

Itll slow it down a tad but you want to harvest the colas first, when you think the trichomes look the way you like your high to be. Then let the lower ones do their thing for a bit longer. Removing a few leaves is fine as well to clear a path for light.
Will my dry be faster of still the same?

The dry will be the same as long as you treat the drying process the same. You’ll cut the well developed buds, do whatever trim you like to do wet, starting the drying/curing process. Then repeat as you cut more buds. Try not to over think it. You’ll be fine.

The dry will be the same as long as you treat the drying process the same. You’ll cut the well developed buds, do whatever trim you like to do wet, starting the drying/curing process. Then repeat as you cut more buds. Try not to over think it. You’ll be fine.
That's what I figured. Thanks brother

Couple pics with no lights on at all. Getting that white widow look

Attachments

• VID_20200704_135402942_HL_exported_0_1593900637467.jpg
    VID_20200704_135402942_HL_exported_0_1593900637467.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20200704_180913635.jpg
    IMG_20200704_180913635.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
No problemo!! Looking forward to watching them finish up!
Yeah man. I plan on cutting down most my top shelf shit first and putting it separate. Then see what the next level under the canopy will give me. Maybe it'll mass up. I'm hoping. I'm doing the dry better this time then last time. And people loved last time but I think I can do better.

One pic was low light and the other was flash without light. Think I can get more out of it or consider flushing?

Attachments

• IMG_20200705_180647201.jpg
    IMG_20200705_180647201.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200704_180854995.jpg
    IMG_20200704_180854995.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Who's the best at drying and curing on here? I would love much advice on dry trimming. Is flavor better after hanging it up first then trimming when dry is finished up?

I've always wet trimmed. But they say to dry trim is better cause a slower dry.? This process probably takes longer to trim at the end to with all the shriveled up leaves.

Say I just cut the big colas off first and lay them on my drying rack. So it will still dry as slow as if it were on the main branch? You get what I'm asking?

Say I just cut the big colas off first and lay them on my drying rack. So it will still dry as slow as if it were on the main branch? You get what I'm asking?
And as underneath stuff starts fattening up cut and same. I can harvest in pieces is that correct or cut it all for the slow dry?

Not quite sure brother. I might try it with one plant and see how it works
I've never harvested bud by bud before. But I don't see it as anything but picking your ripe shit. You don't cut down your whole tomato plant when you got a ripe one. Know what I'm saying?

I've never harvested bud by bud before. But I don't see it as anything but picking your ripe shit. You don't cut down your whole tomato plant when you got a ripe one. Know what I'm saying?
I'm figuring that's the best way to make good of your time and money. What's the worst that could happen, they don't get any riper? Oh well. I'm all learning this as I go to brother. I grew for a long time before I joined the Marines then stopped for a decade. I just been growing again in the past 15 years or so off and on. Seeing all these new techniques now a day's makes me super excited to see some new stuff going on. And I love watching other journals to.

This is what mines looking like atm under just the regular light bulb room light. That's why they call it white widow. Love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-190259.png
    Screenshot_20200706-190259.png
    896.3 KB · Views: 16
Shot in the dark with flash on.

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_180732291.jpg
    IMG_20200706_180732291.jpg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom