Who can get a step by step cloning with pics

wrong...there are no buds when you clone.

You use a mother plant a clip the top 2 or 3 inches and replant. You can do that on every branch of the mother plant.

once you cut them you need to dip the stem into root growth. They have liquid and powder. Then just stick it in the soil with plenty of water.

There is so many ways to clone and it's all the same really but you can clone in veg or clone in flowering it is what you feel works best for you.
I got 24 plants..!
I started with 5 females a year and ahaft ago and it has growed in to 24 now...!
I use 5gl buckets only that works the best for me, I can get 4 to 5 flowerings out of 1 plant and it is very easy to do....!
I will walk you through it with pics here if you want...?
I do what is called re-veg and it so easy and hardly anybody dose it the weed get better EVERY TIME...!
Nothing els I can say pics don't lie....!

clone'n in flower will work, i have allso done it late into flower just to save a strain but takes awhile to get them to root

I allso use 5 gallon bucket's and have reveg'd a plant or 2

A walk through with pics would be great, do you allso trim the rootball? i had great results with root pruneing when i reveged

:grinjoint:

I just started to trim the rootballs too, and also all good results with it.
You are right it takes a long ass time to get roots late in flowering with your clones.
I like to do it in the veg stage for my clones things go better for me...
I will do a rootball too with the clone...The only thing tho lmao some 1 will haft to help me with my pics the first time and tell me how to post pics here in this thread tho, I am new here and don't have everything down yet on how things work at 420...
I love to take pics that are big and clear and you can see what the f**k is going on in them if that what you want np from me just help me out please and tell me how to post them here and I will start today with the clone and the rootball too...!

you can upload you pics HERE then make an inline post buy copying the url then click on the insert image icon and paste it like this

dscf07071.jpg

look's good

MatanuskaValley now let me try out my new mod powers and see if i can move this to a better suited forum hang on i havnt tried this out yet :laughtwo:

there that didnt hurt to much did it?

thanx for posting your guide with pics...

Back
Top Bottom