Who's tokin?

I just gave my bong a nice salt-iso bath, and packed a fresh bowl. Nice way to start the day, don't you think?

Got same dank nugs in my pocket that put me on cloud fucking 9 last night.
I'm about to go over to the buddies crib and light up a big fat bong:ganjamon:

North Carolina is beating the shit out of Michigan State. I'm mixing a round bowl with my round ball. Is anyone else toking, while watching the game?

North Carolina is beating the shit out of Michigan State. I'm mixing a round bowl with my round ball. Is anyone else toking, while watching the game?

AWW thanks for reminding me i had totally forgot about the game! just tuned in!!

I just packed a bowl and settled in to watch a late-night movie. I might put Titanic on the DVD player. Heaven knows I won't make it all the way to the end. The movie's four hours long, and it's 10:15 PM in the East as it is. But, a nice bowl full will make for an easy sleep. I hope you guys are having a good evening.

Just tested out my zen blunt rolling machine I got today and a platinum blunt wrap honey flavor. Nice perfect fat blunt and the wrap tastes very good.

troops bangin that bong again :roorrip: 6am in the uk the only way to start the day is with a :roorrip:

Damn 6 a.m! Nice! lol I have a very good interest on members different times! for example im central time others are east and so there should be a thread where everyone says their time so we can all notice the big time difference would be cool! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom