Why Autoflowers?

NewToTHC

All:

I understand some of the benefits to a autoflower strain, but in general could not one achieve the same or better results if using a modified 12/12 from seed light cycle. I have read some of the threads on a 12/12 cycle from seed, and for better yields a couple weeks in a 18 or 20 cycle and then switching to 12/12 can improve the yield and quality significantly. So putting aside those extra couple weeks why not just do so, as opposed to using autoflowers?.

I can’t answer why people use them indoors. Some of the people I respect greatly use them so there Must be a reason.

I can tell you autoflowers were originally created for outdoor growing with places that have short summers. That way they finish before the frost sets in.

good question :Namaste:

Autos are great. I have a 10x5 tent with lights always on. I pop some seeds at different time. always have news weed to smoke at different time. The downside is that when you have a good pheno you cant clone it. But i had some great yeild with them. Now I almost dont see the point of doing photoperiod seeds. If i had more space with different tents it would be different.

I LOVE AUTOS
20200125_124824.jpg
20200125_124939.jpg
20200125_125011.jpg

This is why auto flowers.

Indoors, perpetual crops when you have limited space. Quicker turn around time, more crops per year. There are plenty of haters, that's for sure. The days of autos meaning small plants and low potency are long gone. Granted certain breeders are superior to others, but some of that can be said of photos too.

Indoors, perpetual crops when you have limited space. Quicker turn around time, more crops per year. There are plenty of haters, that's for sure. The days of autos meaning small plants and low potency are long gone. Granted certain breeders are superior to others, but some of that can be said of photos too.

Well looking at the the photos, small plants with autos are certainly not true. Wonder how the potency fares with the Critical purple, looks like a interesting strain.

All:

I understand some of the benefits to a autoflower strain, but in general could not one achieve the same or better results if using a modified 12/12 from seed light cycle. I have read some of the threads on a 12/12 cycle from seed, and for better yields a couple weeks in a 18 or 20 cycle and then switching to 12/12 can improve the yield and quality significantly. So putting aside those extra couple weeks why not just do so, as opposed to using autoflowers?.
Reg seed need to be 90days old.to mature to flower them done before 90 days will cut in on the potency of ur nuggs u want mature nuggs

All:

With auto flowers u can run lighting 24/7 from start to Finnish no need to flip 12/12 80-90 days she should be finished.✌🤙😃

Back
Top Bottom