Why do my leaves look like this?

elliotgreen

my plant is around 13 days old my leafs are looking really thick and they're not very serrated does anyone have any idea why?
0cf7039b7303276f7f2fdc35513fdc24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Re: why do my leafs look like this

I have never seen a broad leaf canabis plant, but I have only been growing for a year and consuming for 2. But I am a chef and I grow my own basil. That looks remarkably like basil to me.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have never seen a broad leaf canabis plant, but I have only been growing for a year and consuming for 2. But I am a chef and I grow my own basil. That looks remarkably like basil to me.

that would explain the smell...

Hey it has its own benefits! Medicinal and pleasurable ;) but I would say you got a mix up or scammed.

Does look like basil lol but its cannabis I can assure you. Dont worry about the shape of the leafs to much as the new leaves grow in they will start to be more serrated and start to show the cannabis leaf characteristics that we all know. Your plant does look dark green though and over watered but that blurple makes it hard to tell the true leaf shade.

It is not basil....just keep her healthy and she will keep you happy

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Does look like basil lol but its cannabis I can assure you. Dont worry about the shape of the leafs to much as the new leaves grow in they will start to be more serrated and start to show the cannabis leaf characteristics that we all know. Your plant does look dark green though and over watered but that blurple makes it hard to tell the true leaf shade.

It is not basil....just keep her healthy and she will keep you happy

cbad7e1c25dbf979a93b0c089c65467d.jpg
the new leafs coming through are looking a bit better! that picture makes the leafs look a lot darker! it should be ok now that ive flushed it and feeding it plain tap water.

Zoom in on the new growth and you will notice the new nodes characteristics resemble cannabis even more. And it will look more and more like it with each new set of leafs

its starting to smell like weed is that normal in the vegetive stage? i thought it would only start to smell when flowering

Its different for each strain but yes that is perfectly normal during flowering the smell will get stronger it can also start changing fragrances to so dont be alarmed if it does. The plant im flowering now smelled like pepper/spices during veg and started smelling like pine mixed with rotten cheese/skunk in flowering

Its different for each strain but yes that is perfectly normal during flowering the smell will get stronger it can also start changing fragrances to so dont be alarmed if it does. The plant im flowering now smelled like pepper/spices during veg and started smelling like pine mixed with rotten cheese/skunk in flowering

ahh thats good to here i thought i might of accidentally turned it into flowering when i went from 24 hours to 18 hours! thanks for your help .

Back
Top Bottom