Can someone please help diagnose?

elliotgreen

hi im new to this forum and new to growing, my plant has been growing for 2 weeks now and the leafs are really wide and not serrated. I was feeding it nutrients but flushed two days ago because it wasn't looking healthy and was told to wait a few weeks. Has anyone here seen anything like this?
5b5932933b26d51a30aaaf13e462369a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Different types of stress can cause that from what I've read. I've only seen pictures of it in flowering plants starting to reveg.

Fertilizing in first 2 weeks is likely cause. I would not flush it again, that would just add more stress. Hold off adding any nutes until the leaf color gets lighter and grow starts to take off. Also make sure soil dries out fully between waterings. Overwatering could be another cause of this.

I'm hoping it will just grow out of this as it gets large enough to use up nutes already in soil.

And welcome to 420!

It reminds me of a revegg but some plants just look like mutanta as well. I would not flush again and let it grow with some ph'd water enentually the new growth will start forming that cannabis leaf form as long as your soil is good and your watering is good. Dont overload on nutes either. She does look over watered but you did just flush her

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom