Help - Diagnoses and Remedy

hle144

I noticed this about a week ago and it has gotten progressively worse. I lowered the ph a bit, stopped using nutes the last 2 waterings and have been foliar feeding and it has stopped the curling put still present. It mainly affects the upper leaves and a little with the new growth. They have been generally very healthy until this and the weather has recently increased from around 17c to 24c with lights on.They are loving the warmer weather and are growing much more rapidly but with this funky symptoms.

If someone can help me with a diagnoses and remedy, it would put my worried mind to rest, I would like to start flowering but would like to clear up this issue first...

Thanks in advance....

Growing in 60% coco 40% soil, its Master Kush

IMG_8599.jpg
IMG_8600.jpg
IMG_8602.jpg

Re: HELP... Diagnoses and Remedy....

I have had plants that did this, check the PH, if it is between 6.7-7.0 then your fine and she will grow out of it. But some of the leaves look like they are wilted which is a watering issue, do not water the plants until soil is dry.

EDIT: Just read your doing 60% coco and 40% soil... I am going to guess then you should treat the ph as hydroponics which would be good around 5.7 - 5.8. next time I would either do pure coco, or a 80% soil 20% coco mix if you dont want to do pure soil.

Re: HELP... Diagnoses and Remedy....

I have had plants that did this, check the PH, if it is between 6.7-7.0 then your fine and she will grow out of it. But some of the leaves look like they are wilted which is a watering issue, do not water the plants until soil is dry.

EDIT: Just read your doing 60% coco and 40% soil... I am going to guess then you should treat the ph as hydroponics which would be good around 5.7 - 5.8. next time I would either do pure coco, or a 80% soil 20% coco mix if you dont want to do pure soil.

Good call, I thought the same, lowering the ph helped... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom