First Grow in Europe - Master Kush

hle144

Hi all,

I'm originally from NYC but needed a break from the hectic city life. I moved to Switzerland going on 2 years now. I love it here and had the opportunity to restart ops. Their a little laxed here about cannabis and as long as you keep it under 4 kilos, its a fine and not as big a deal. Its actually legal to grow 4 plants per household. Trying to fly low until I get a handle on the new climate, euro nutes, electricity costs, etc....
Its been a few years so I'm making newbie mistakes again but thanks to this forum and others on the internet, its coming back to me rather quickly... Thanks guys...

I started small with a 3 tent, 1800 watt perpetual grow. Trying a new system of 60 day veg (15 clones, while 15 are in late veg in the same tent) and then into the flowering tents. Trying to get a havest every 30 days more or less. Trying to get more veg time without the extra days by vegging 2 cycles at the same time. As one cycle (30 days in the center, 60 in total) is moved to flower, the onced clones move into the center replaced by a new batch of clones on the perimeter.. After 30 days of flower in flower tent 1, a new batch gets moved into flower tent 2, when flower tent 1 is about done, flower tent 2 has another 30 days to go more or less... Rinse and repeat..

I used to have a kombucha company and now use kombucha vinegar for ph down, I use to throw the old scobies into my houseplants so thought pourquoi pas, not so bad so far... Its a mild vinegar with 100% probiotics. So far the girls don't mind.

Master Kush
60% coco
40% soil
Bio Bizz Grow, Bloom, Root Juice, epsom salt, ph water from snowmelt stream.. Love and attention
I will begin flowering tomorrow in fact. Would appreciate any advice...

Thanks...

Pictures taken last week of April 2013
IMG_85531.jpg
IMG_8555.jpg
IMG_8556.jpg

Last week of May 2013
IMG_85842.jpg

Supercropped a day before this picture
IMG_85891.jpg

These ladies suffered a major nute lock early on but made a comeback after 10 days of rehab,
they were intended to be the 1st cycle but now are the 2nd to give recovery time
IMG_8590.jpg

Improper ph'ing....
IMG_8600.jpg
IMG_85991.jpg

Sounds like you have a great plan :thumb: :goodjob:

I am subbed.

June 13, 2013 Summer FINALLY arrived....

Better late than never, but the summer is finally here.... I germinated a bunch of mystery seeds from a friend and plan to put them outside, I would like to do more but don't want to attract too much attention from the neighbors.... I'll do more close up picts next time or when they start to flower more... Enjoy...:Namaste:

Preparing for the next cycle...
IMG_8604.jpg

For the outdoor guys 50% soil, 25% coco, 25% compost, cow manure from the local herd...
IMG_86111.jpg

Random mystery seeds...
IMG_8612.jpg

This lady almost got thrown away because she was very ill but she made a comeback and now is our new mother...
IMG_86151.jpg

Vegging... going to transplant into bigger pots, week 5 of 8... They are 2 weeks behind because of a nute lock early on....
IMG_8614.jpg

Flowering, day 4 recently supercropped, they were sleeping, flash looks terrible
IMG_86161.jpg

I forgot that coco had to be adjusted to 5.3 to 5.8, I got so freaked out I repotted all of the sick girls in a 60% soil, 30% coco, and 10% compost... after about 10 days they started to rebound...

Its been a little difficult this grow, getting use to this climate, the place we are doing it needs more renovations, funding has been a problem, making mistakes I usually don't, etc....

UPDATE

Hi guys,

Here are some picts of the progress we have made... The weather has been HORRIBLE, we missed the spring altogether and as of June 27, I was still wearing socks to bed.... Its been a little rough overall, I was promised the money to start up and funding has been a nightmare, I have been making mistakes I usually don't because of stress and making best without all the proper tools... Thank god cannabis is a hearty plant...

2nd group vegging
Group8642.jpg

2 weeks into flowering
Flower8663.jpg

Outside crop
Outside8669.jpg

Mom, look at the previous update, thats 2 weeks in the sun 930am-6pm... WOW....
Mom8654.jpg

Wheres Waldo? Trying t blend in with the tomatoes
Camo8673.jpg

Swiss countryside, water is from a snowmelt stream, the air is super clean and tons of co2, minimal pests and people.. Too bad its so frickin cold....
Scenic8659.jpg

Wow Switzerland sound like paradise. 4 kilos here lands about 6 years lol
Beautiful outdoor shots u have there :)
Subbed for definite. I love the way u say ""started low key"" 1800 watts is low key lol u must be used to growing forests

Hahaha, its new to me too.. All my friends think I should be doing 2-3 kilos at a time but thats a little too much right now... As soon as I get the hang of it, I'm gonna bump it up to a kilo per cycle, with 3 cycles going at the same time thats about right... Hopefully by the fall.
Its still illegal and the cops fine you the street value. A friend just got popped with 50 keys at his place and he'll do 3 months in jail. Don't want that to happen regardless. Their laxed about it yes but still getting in trouble is no fun...

Hey Guys,

Nothing new to report...

The chalet I'm using has been used only as a weekend retreat until I got there, it was also a hotel for all the forest animals for years.. With the help of a friends pellet rifle, I've been taking care of the guests all week, rather gruesome.

A thunderstorm shorted out one of the electrical boxes that was used for the growing tent, thank god I caught it early. I guess I have to hide all the plants and disassemble the lights and tents before the electrician comes...

My partner took a gig for the next 2 weeks so I'm on my own there.

Here are some updated photos, enjoy....

Almost week 4 of flowering, coming along....
F2_8688.jpg
F3_8683.jpg
F1_8685.jpg

About 10 days away from flowering
Veg_8692.jpg

The remains of the nute lock, they're on phosphorous therapy and appear to be healing up....
Prob_8695.jpg

Outdooor crew doing they're thing...
Out_8696.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom