Why is this Jack Herer Finishing in only 60 days?

ognedster

I don’t think I have ever had a plant finish like this. I have 5 Seedsman Jack Herer plants going, These are from seed. Anyway, one appeared to finish like overnight. Very strange. Here are some pics, one example of what the rest of the plants look like, and some of the early finisher. I have one plant which is the long running Sativa type, and it’s been in 12/12 for 90 days and still isn’t done. Then this one seemed to ripen up overnight. I guess I’ll just flush it and smoke it but this really wasn’t what I was looking for. It’s very frosty and dense but the buds are small.
Have any of you seen this before?

Attachments

• 7ACD3DCA-B501-442B-85D2-BA238A1766E3.jpeg
    7ACD3DCA-B501-442B-85D2-BA238A1766E3.jpeg
    977.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 792FBA4C-F814-45CE-B685-ACA0A2295A1F.jpeg
    792FBA4C-F814-45CE-B685-ACA0A2295A1F.jpeg
    989.4 KB · Views: 52
I’ve had mine appear to ripen (pistils all turned red in a day or 2) from doing foliar spray to kill spider mites, and also from not pH balancing my water. I went from feeding around pH 5.9 to accidentally feeding with untreated water over 8.0 and the plants took a dive and “finished” early. There are probably many good reasons, that was just one of my experiences.

Re veg it, a s make some cuttings as its more I dica
I did clone it, cloned them all so I can see how they turn out. I usually like the Sativa type high, but maybe when it smokes it will still be like Jack. If so maybe I’ll keep running it. I went in and cut off a bunch of fan leaves and the nuggs are hard as nails, which is encouraging.

I’ve had mine appear to ripen (pistils all turned red in a day or 2) from doing foliar spray to kill spider mites, and also from not pH balancing my water. I went from feeding around pH 5.9 to accidentally feeding with untreated water over 8.0 and the plants took a dive and “finished” early. There are probably many good reasons, that was just one of my experiences.
I might suspect that it the other plants showed signs of early ripening too, but they still look like they have 30 days to me.

Back
Top Bottom