Why is this plant so small, but roots so big?

Fishon503

Hello everyone, so I have a grand daddy purple plant i got as a rooted clone. And I have an afghan kush I got as a 10 or 12" plant. I grow hydro and just switched from ebb&flow to DWC.

IMAG02799.jpg

So this is the GDP.

IMAG028812.jpg

and this is that Afghan kush it is big enough I put it to flower 2 days ago.
So does anyone have any idea as to why such a difference in size but when I made the switch to DWC I saw that the roots were the same size?

Any help is much appreciated.
Also please see my ongoing journal
First Time Indoor Grow! Multi Strain

Thanks again hope to get some help from you all!!!

:peace:

Not really considering its a slower growing plant and when you say you switched systems did you transplant from ebb n flow to dwc or did you start these in the dwc? Stress and other things can cause a plant to be stunted and slow their growth for a while it'll be fine brother....ive never grew out the GDP but astonr420 has a journal on it right now and I think he said it didn't stretch much in flowering either you should check out his journal located at:
Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

Hey thanks highflyin ill check that out. Yeah I did transplant I'm just gonna let it veg for as long as it takes.
Hey if you get a chance check out my journal there is a link above. I have a few other stains in different stages and I'm new to indoor growing so any advice is Mich appreciated.
:peace:

I've grown out door a few times mostly gorilla style. Buckets lashed to trees 30' high with the limbs above the plant cut out, and thing like that. But last year I did a couple SLH in 5 gallon buckets in the yard so I could move them around. They turned out ok. It's not to scary just watch for bugs like daily and where I live its hard to get through flower before the rain comes. So buckets is a good idea so you can shelter or finish indoors if need be.
I might try vegging inside and then flowering outside sorting the peak of summer this yeah

Back
Top Bottom