Why isnt there more variety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasSmoke

Now I have a question, I dont know if this has been asked a million times or not and if it has I do apologize for asking again. But i was looking at the 420girls section and I've been on their site several times, and though I'm not volunteering or anything like that but why is it that there are no black 420 girls. I mean 420 girls are mothers messengers right? so why is the beauty of a black woman or ethnic woman not being a portrayed with some of the most delectable looking ganja there is?
Just figured I'd ask- dont know if I was the only one wondering this. :yummy:

Now the question is why havent any black women come forward to be a 420girl. I know theres a million and one of us that love to smoke,want it legalized, and want to be around and smoke some of the best there is. Now i got another question... What does it take to be a 420girl?

this is not the place to discuss 420 Girls, it always ends up in a mess because some of the older, more conservative people frown upon how we create awareness, while they sit at home doing nothing.

please goto 420 Girls - Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993 and use the contact page there.

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom