Wick method medium mixture?

weed4need

Hello I am new to the site. I just do a couple plants under CFL's for now. Anyway, I am ordering some seeds but I already have some bagseed plants and wanted to experiment with "the wick method" a little before I put the good seeds in. I made some pots with candle wicks in a lower reservoir BUT I am using 50/50 plain potting soil and perlite. Will it wick properly??? Thanx

So far so good! I was afraid that the capillary action woulnt work with soil but it seems to be doing fine. I may never do it the old way again,on my inside ones anyway. I will finish these bagseed plants out and then start some good strain next. I tried this first with a makeshift smaller one and the seedling just started to turn nice and green and grow! So I stepped it up to like one galloners right now and my room is clear I cut my last plant and the popcorns are as good as what one can buy here pretty much so..anyway,gives more room and watts to get em going. In the event my outdoor doesnt get robbed or otherwise...I will be good to grow! ; )

Back
Top Bottom