Growwithme420

Hi Gromies!

So i had a massive split on the main stalk of my Super Lemon Haze. Here is some options to help you fix it when it happens.

Option 1) Parafin Wax Strips- These are excellent to repair fresh breaks and smaller branches.

Option 2) Zip Ties!- An alternative when you have a DRY Break that has healed. This method is not the best as the sharp plastic can dig into the plant stem as it tightens. You can remedy this by placing some Parafin Wax Strip around the break prior to adding the zip tie.

Option 3) Hemp Wick- This is my preferred method of repair. I coat the inside of the break with Organic Honey. Then i tightly wrap the Wick up the break. Because i am using wick, it contains Bees wax which is smoother on the plants stem.

Best of luck! Flush Flush Flush!

Excellent info there I was surprised at how well they can heal now it don't even bother me to break a branch but looks like you had a oh shit moment there

Hi Gromies!

So i had a massive split on the main stalk of my Super Lemon Haze. Here is some options to help you fix it when it happens.

Option 1) Parafin Wax Strips- These are excellent to repair fresh breaks and smaller branches.

Option 2) Zip Ties!- An alternative when you have a DRY Break that has healed. This method is not the best as the sharp plastic can dig into the plant stem as it tightens. You can remedy this by placing some Parafin Wax Strip around the break prior to adding the zip tie.

Option 3) Hemp Wick- This is my preferred method of repair. I coat the inside of the break with Organic Honey. Then i tightly wrap the Wick up the break. Because i am using wick, it contains Bees wax which is smoother on the plants stem.

You can check out a video i made on the process here:

Best of luck! Flush Flush Flush!
Thanks!

My oh shit moment that happened 4 days ago. Waited too long to train. Waited too long for a lot of things.
BABFF7B5-2333-46DA-B394-70B3B21FE10A.jpeg

Anyway great post!

I've busted so many branches...I just tape them up with a splint...no problems. For yours, pull up the branches with string, then dab a little pure honey into the wound, wrap that medical tape for holding patches on skin...it's perfect and doesn't leave a goo like electrical tape does. Thing is, it's white, very sticky and sticks out like a sore thumb...but who cares. Pot plants often grew better after a beating. Like Timex watches, Takes a Lickin' and keps on Tickin'. lol

Back
Top Bottom