Will I pass a urine lab test

jimdoe245

420 Member
Can I pass a lab test?
Hello I'm a 19 year old male, weigh about 150, 6ft tall with very little fat. I have a fast metabolism and active. I'm worried about a lab test coming up in 5 days, I'm 50 days clean from smoking weed but was a heavy user but no concentrates. On my 30 day mark I did an at home test and came back negative but with a faint line, not solid. I just tested on my 50 day mark and same story, faint line. I've been reading and the faint line means that there is still weed in my system but not enough to trigger a positive under the 50ng/ml threshold. Being that it is a lab test and testing at 15ng/ml as I'm reading I'm getting paranoid. I have one shot to test negative and plan on going into the test being well hydrated but not enough to throw off gravity, etc... Will I be screwed or am i overthinking it. Thankyou

If your at 50 days (truthfully), your body should have expelled any trace. Drink plenty of water.
Change your mind set. You should be fine. If not, be yourself and not what “they” want you to be. Only 19... you’ve still got plenty of time to screw up! Enjoy it!:laugh:
:goodluck:

Haha I know but being it's for a government job and I'm not planning on going to college this is my first pick and dont have any other avenues

Haha I know but being it's for a government job and I'm not planning on going to college this is my first pick and dont have any other avenues

You got the world in front of you. A comment like that shows “you” are creating your own limits. College is a joke played on the up and coming middle class. All your homies will come out of college with zero experience, a vague degree, no direction, and deeply in debt. I’ll take experience over a degree any day.

You got the world in front of you. A comment like that shows “you” are creating your own limits. College is a joke played on the up and coming middle class. All your homies will come out of college with zero experience, a vague degree, no direction, and deeply in debt. I’ll take experience over a degree any day.
Thankyou man and you're damn right about college, its bullshit. the job I'm looking to be is going into the police academy, it's just something I really want to do. People may look down on that but I know in my heart I'd rather me being a cop than some asshole looking to screw over the average person. It's just my head wasn't on straight and didnt have my priorities set. Sucks the government doesn't base a person on what they have to offer.

Back
Top Bottom