Will i pass

mime412

I am a daily smoker a blunt a day except on maybe an occasion. I stopped for 10 days str8. Then I smoke a half of a blunt one day and the other half the next. I stopped for 2 days the had a small amount which wasn't even a half of a blunt. I'm 5'4 and weigh 172. How long will it take to clear my system by Wednesday? What can i do to pass a piss test? I'm a female. Can I drink a lot of water? I do get exercise at work because I walk a lot and I walk fast. Help please.

Sounds like my situation. I have researched for the past two weeks. I am hoping for the best. I bought something called stat flush but I'm not sure if it will work or not. I've read mixed reviews. I haven't smoked since September 10 and have to pass a probation urine test on Friday October 5. I am worried sick. I used a home test this past sunday and it came up positive. But it was close to my first morning urine. I am worried sick!

Sounds like my situation. I have researched for the past two weeks. I am hoping for the best. I bought something called stat flush but I'm not sure if it will work or not. I've read mixed reviews. I haven't smoked since September 10 and have to pass a probation urine test on Friday October 5. I am worried sick. I used a home test this past sunday and it came up positive. But it was close to my first morning urine. I am worried sick!

Drink water and piss alot to get that out of your stomach and dillute your piss and take 2 vit B tabs and piss in the toilet for 2-3 second then piss in the home test and see if it worked just try diff techniques and niacin doesnt work or bleach or vinegar. But excercise atleast run a mile a day to sweat some of it out if your heavy set work your ass off for couple hours and take a day break then work again

I am a daily smoker a blunt a day except on maybe an occasion. I stopped for 10 days str8. Then I smoke a half of a blunt one day and the other half the next. I stopped for 2 days the had a small amount which wasn't even a half of a blunt. I'm 5'4 and weigh 172. How long will it take to clear my system by Wednesday? What can i do to pass a piss test? I'm a female. Can I drink a lot of water? I do get exercise at work because I walk a lot and I walk fast. Help please.
Can't clear it by wednesday. Your best bet is to sub if its an employment test. THC metabolites head straight for the fat cells where its is slowly released until the fat cell dies in about 30 days. You can try dillution the morning of the test.

Hi Mime412,

You won't be able to naturally clear out your system by Wednesday and unfortunately that isn't enough time clean to be able to use a natural detox product.

As long as the test you are taking is not apart of a physical, then I would recommend using a synthetic urine. This way you are not giving anything of your own and it will be bale to pass either the Emit (instant) test or GC/MS test.

We offer 2 options: the Sub-Solution and the Incognito Belt - TestNegative.com.

Please feel free to contact our customer service line at 1.866.900.5656 if you have any other questions.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom