Will I pass? female, 5'4, 120

RunStoned

I'm a female, 5'4 and about 120.

The past two months I've smoked a spliff once a day (maybe 2 on weekends).

I run 3 -5 times a week for anywhere from 30 - 1 hr.

I drink a lot of coffee, not much water :/

Stopped smoking a week ago, would I pass a test this upcoming Friday?

Re: Will I fucking pass? female, 5'4, 120....

Um yeah you will you seem pretty fit. Just fast on caffeine for a day cause makes u sweat and faster heart beat more fat gone. drink shit ton of water on Wed. then piss it all out in the morning then drink more water piss again and do that for awhile till ur piss is crystal clear take vita b. or eat some beets or veggies and ull have perfect colored urine and when u go piss test drink a big water before u go
and take another vita b and when u piss in toilet for like 2-5 seconds then go in cup. Thats your best bet Niacin doesnt work at all
and drink 100% real cranberry juice that helps ALOT

I'm a female, 5'4 and about 120.

The past two months I've smoked a spliff once a day (maybe 2 on weekends).

I run 3 -5 times a week for anywhere from 30 - 1 hr.

I drink a lot of coffee, not much water :/

Stopped smoking a week ago, would I pass a test this upcoming Friday?
You've got low body fat which helps but you've been smoking a fair amount so I would look into subbing with synthetic urine. You don't have much time to try and clear out naturally. So if you don't sub stop exercising now and change to a high fat red meat diet and the morning of the test drink about 24 ounces of gatorade, pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Hi RunStoned,

I agree with Weed420 and I think that you won't have enough days clean to use a natural product.

If you chose to go with a synthetic urine, we have two options: sub-solution & the Incognito Belt. If your test is a part of a physical, then I would not recommend using a synthetic because they usually use that same sample to test for things, like cholesterol & kidney function and the only difference between human urine and synthetic urine is DNA and if they look for DNA related information, they will know that there is something up with the sample.

If you know what kind of urine test you will be doing, then you may be able to use an additive as well.

Please visit our site to see our full product line or feel free to call us at 1.866.900.5656 to speak with a customer service rep.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom