Will my lighting work?

for that budget try one of the marshydro t1000, or save an extra 50$ and get a hlg135 for approx 150 assembled
or actually you could try just getting another 300w cheapy and run both at the same time.
it will get hot as hell, the more expensive lights handle heat much better

if you are going to do cob, you can get single cob

i was where you were at 8 months ago.
mainlining, i wouldnt do it lol.
also mainlinig doesnt work as good anyways because clones have alternating nodes.
trust me its faster and you will get bigger plants faster by just topping and LST
How bout this light? What type of LST?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-50-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-50-01.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-49-52.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-49-52.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 130
#1 you arent sposed to be posting links to amazon here, i didnt realize that till lately so thats just a heads up
#2 on my next grow im going to scrog i would reccomend that to you as well, but if you havent scrogged before i would get a grow finished in yoyr tent first so you know the tent well, because you wont be able to move things once the net is going
#3 if you arent going to scrog what i would do is just top the plant and then tie down the nodes to the side of your pot or use skewers and anchor them down. as the plant grows you will see/learn where the nodes shoot out to and get the hang of it. its something you kind of learn as you go. you just want a flat canopy is your main goal

2months 2 weeks vegging with a 6 bulb T5 6400k. They have grown like crazy. My first grow was a blurple led 600w. Probably more like 150w. Also had a borrowed 150w HPS lght.

Struggled with slow growth and had another tent avail, so i bought the T5 to give them massive light. I love it. what a difference from blurple.

these are pics from a few days ago. they have shot up more since. Going to use a 600w hps to flower, but the flower bulbs for the T5 were too pricey. The HPS/MH ballast, hood and bulbs will give me future options.

Tent is 4x2x5

Hang on pic is on my phone.

2months 2 weeks vegging with a 6 bulb T5 6400k. They have grown like crazy. My first grow was a blurple led 600w. Probably more like 150w. Also had a borrowed 150w HPS lght.

Struggled with slow growth and had another tent avail, so i bought the T5 to give them massive light. I love it. what a difference from blurple.

these are pics from a few days ago. they have shot up more since. Going to use a 600w hps to flower, but the flower bulbs for the T5 were too pricey. The HPS/MH ballast, hood and bulbs will give me future options.

Hang on pic is on my phone.
I went ahead and ordered a King Plus 1000w full spectrum LED I would love to be able to use hps lighting but i can afford everything you need to keep it cool enough and all that

420, just use what you have and cobble together what you need as you need it. i wasn't expecting a 2nd free tent (same size) so i had to get more clip on fans, etc. Those are about $10 a piece everywhere. That hv fan on the floor is Walmart fan... 9" excellent range of cfm... $16.

I live in OK too outside the metro okc area, so I know how hard it is to find things locally, unless I drive to OKC, MWC or Norman to find a hydro shop.

Never feel pressured to throw more money at it to get more bud. Easier and cheaper to use what you have now and let the plant tell you if it needs more.

Glad to see another okie on here :thumb: Never thought we would see this day arrive and OK is pretty liberal in their laws compared to other states. They know if they screw with what the voters voted for, there are deep pockets to crush them in court.

420, just use what you have and cobble together what you need as you need it. i wasn't expecting a 2nd free tent (same size) so i had to get more clip on fans, etc. Those are about $10 a piece everywhere. That hv fan on the floor is Walmart fan... 9" excellent range of cfm... $16.

I live in OK too outside the metro okc area, so I know how hard it is to find things locally, unless I drive to OKC, MWC or Norman to find a hydro shop.

Never feel pressured to throw more money at it to get more bud. Easier and cheaper to use what you have now and let the plant tell you if it needs more.

Glad to see another okie on here :thumb: Never thought we would see this day arrive and OK is pretty liberal in their laws compared to other states. They know if they screw with what the voters voted for, there are deep pockets to crush them in court.
Okay cool that's awesome youre from okc yeah

Yes OKC is getting down through there for sure but very cool to see someone else from okc but youre definitely right i just am too excited and wanting to get more than i need to right now trying to make my plants look like everyone elses these are them the one on the left is cindy 99 at 7 days flower and the one on right is a small blueberry clone i got from Emerald Alley i dont keep the clone in the tent just for the pic

Attachments

• 20190331_085832.jpg
    20190331_085832.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 97

Your plants look very nice thats how im wanting mine to look

420 th3se plants are fem seeds from seedman. My first grow was bag seeds in happy frog soil with ammendments. Only 2 females out of 4 and they happened to be in same 5 gal pot.

The ones in veg now were started in rockwool starter plugs and then to 4" blocks. After that into straight coco in 3 gal pots. Up potted to 5 gal.

MUCH easier to care for in coco. I did have to add extra cal mag to them. AN sensi for coir a/b didn't have enough for the northern lights.

That full 4ft x 19.5 T5 In my 4x2 tent just fills the tent with good veg light. They are happy.

Need to flip them as soon as my 600w hps arrives any day, because my tent is only 5 ft.

$100 more and i could have gone with 315 cmh, but budget is tight with a lot of medical and vet bills right now.

There will be plenty of time to upgrade if able down the road.

I have so much more to learn, so no hurry. Whether i get max harvest or not i am thrilled, because i will have consistent meds and can use the plant for edibles, tinctures, etc. Can't afford to buy grams at the dispensary to experiment with those ;)

youre definitely right i just am too excited and wanting to get more than i need to right now

Understandable lol. We will get better at it. Summer is coming so i will shut down my tent until Sept after this flowering.

You can check out my journal to see all the mistakes i made. Using it for medical is amazing and if i want to supplement with dispensary grams to try something different, they are cheap and the stores are very helpful.

The guy at my store said I have the golden ticket (license) and encouraged me to enjoy making my meds.

Back
Top Bottom