Williams Wonder

Thepurplem0nkey

My buddy just picked up a half o of WIlliams Wonder. H esaid it was a toss up between Romulan and William, and whiel Romulan is incredibly good, the smell of WIlliam won him over. Anyone ever tried this medicine? Ill sanp a few pics of it tonight when I got to pick it up.
-PM

Yeah, It's extremely sticky and crystaly, moist and fairly leafy. This is a perfect ingrediant for joints. THese leaves are so sticky that rolling joints ia s breeze.
-PM

Is there anyone out there familiar MM Clubs in Vancouver, BC Canada? I know where they are but what are the requiremnets to become a member? Thanks

Might I suggest creating a new thread with that same question? That way, Canadians cruising this web page who may know the answer to your question will immediatly see your question and be able to respond, rather than accidentaly stumblking across it in an unrelated thread. The information you requested would also undoutedly benefit amny other people with the same quetion as you :)
-PM

we get alot of that up here in washington state purp,nice weed though i like it too,we call it here the green monoleeshee

Rascal, that's awesome!!! Besides the great high, it;s the taste that really gets me. It tastes like Purple Kush, but with grape and earthy falvors. Almost menthol like! EVeryone who samples it from my stash ALWAYS comments on the taste.
-PM

Smokey, I wouldn't doubt it. San Francisco had ALL of the strains I see down here in LA, except for a few local strains. Plus, you will most likely find it cheaper up there too!
-PM

Back
Top Bottom